Thread: Th 12 raiding with no heroes

Th 12 raiding with no heroes

Hi i am th 12 and i want a attacking strategy in which i can get so much dark elixir without using my heroes because i put my heroes on upgrade so please anyone can suggest me

Centennial Club
    Air attacks can be useful, as long as you can still use your warden. I'm assuming your not using the king or queen b/c you state you're farming de.
    I've been farming de with edrags without the bk. I do still have the aq & warden, but I don't have problems.
    Mass miners could be used too.

And for elixir farming without king how can i raid?

Forum Veteran
    In this situation I use dragloon in high leagues (t3 and up). I still make a profit with elixir, it's just not as much. I usually get an edrag + loons in my cc and then try to use a bb to clone bomb the eagle or other high value cluster of defenses, and then use dragloon to clean up.

Forum Elder
    Miners + healing spells.

New Bloke/Chick
    Drop trophies and lavaloon dead bases. No need for heroes.
    Just when I thought I was out they pull me back in.
    - Michael Corleone

Thanks guys for helping

Forum Elder
    I roll with:
    2 Witches, 5 Healers and 31 Miners. or 2 Witch, 2 PEKKA, 4 Healer and 25 Miners.

4-5 Heal spells and a Poison, and if take 4 Heals then its either 2 skelly spells, or a Rage. If I roll 2 skelly its like 800 Dark per raid. if not its 564 Dark (max Witches/spells)

2 Witch and 1 Poison equate to 564 Dark. not shabby when one is on the hunt for it. and can haul in upwards of 5-6k + per raid (in Titans 2 anyhow) plus bonuses..

YMMV, however.

Clash on.

Centennial Club
    I am just using spam eddies in titan 3 without heroes. 3 rage, 4 freeze and poison. Easy 2 star on most bases and you can almost always get the dark storage. Loot bonus pays for most of the army in elixir.

LISTEN TO MY MUSIC ON YOUTUBE: "Em Losan"
    hello it depends on the trophy level you are at,

I pushed/farmed all the way until legendary 5000+ trophies with loonions 30 loons and 55 minion (i am th11 but you can increase the number of units for th12) just go for the easy 50% and you can even farm by the bonus (if the base does not offer much) the army is cheap and fast... now if you do not want to use any dark elixir i would drop to 2800-3200 and use bam (barbarians, arhcers, minions)
    Last edited by aTh; 3 Weeks Ago at 01:26 AM.

IGN:AngelOfMusiclvl:216Trophies:5251
    L I S T E N T O M Y M U S I C
    MUSIC CHANNEL:Click Here
    FORUMS ACHIEVEMENT LEADERBOARD Click Here
    "Turn melodies into words, read my biography but also my thoughts"-aTh