Thread: New Products, Machine, Crops, Trees/Bushes.

New Products, Machine, Crops, Trees/Bushes.

So i have some ideas for new items. So i dont know if these items already exist becasue im only at level 25. So for the trees, it would be nice if there was a coconut trees, to make maybe coconut ice cream, smoothie, oil, candle, juice etc. And maybe you can put in a Mango tree. To make ice cream, smoothie, jam, candle, juice etc. What about an apricot tree? To make, ice cream, smoothie, jam, candle, juice, etc. Also what about a Lime tree? To make the following things i have already said? Here are the other following trees, bushes, crops i have thought of: Nectarine, Dragon Fruit, Blueberry, Cantaloupe, Honey Dew, Snap Pea, Peas, Green Beans, Pinto Bean, Black Bean, Chick Pea, Almond, Peanut, Walnut, Pecan, Macadamia Nut, Hazelnut, Green, Red, Yellow, Orange Bell Peppers. Here are the machine ideas i have in mind: Pizza Maker and yes i know you can already make pizza in another machine but what if you make a pizza maker to make alot of different types of pizza? For example, Veggie Pizza, Margarita Pizza, Regular Pizza, Spicy Pizza, etc. What about a Cookie Maker? I know you can make a cookie in thr bakery, but what about making a separate Machine and make different types of cookies? For example, Chocolate Chip Cookie, Peanut Butter cookie, Double Chocolate chip cookies, Snicker Doodle Cookie, etc. Also What if you add Cinnamon Rolls and Danishes to the Bakery? And A macaroon Maker? You can make Different types like Chocolate, Strawberry, Green Tea, Blueberry, Pineapple, Coconut, etc. What about a Dumpling Maker? To make different types of dumplings. What about a Mochi Maker? To make different types of Mochi with it. Such as, Chcolate, Banana, Mango, Strawberry, Blueberry, etc. Here are other machine ideas i have in mind. Cupcake maker, Cake Pop Maker, Hamburger Maker( I know you have the bbq grill for that but what about transferring it to another machine?), Seasoning/Spice Maker, Cheese Maker. And maybe you can add Gelato to the ice cream maker? Thats all my ideas. sorry if i sound annoying.

Millennial Club
    Wow, that’s a lot of ice cream you want to add
    Started playing 27 September 2014
    #CYC0LGPY
    IT'S A GAME " an activity that one engages in for amusement.
    Survived the Scorched Earth challenge 2018.