Thread: Looking to possibly join full team....

Fresh Spawn

Looking to DEFINITELY join full FAMILY... (not just a “team”)

I am hoping to find a new Derby family. I recently left a team who were great, but just didn’t give me that warm feeling.... I LOVE PLAYING WITH PEOPLE WHO WANT TO LNOW ABOUT ME, and i wanna know about them! I prefer a team who relies on other chat methods than in-game chat. I am aiming to being more active in derby, but don’t want to be expected to finish all tasks by day 3 (unless needed for special derby success, and at which time i would like that to be made clear) *COMMUNICATE*. I do stack for special derby, preload townies, I work once derby ends in preparation for next. I also look for team communication and guidance (“what tasks do you want me to aim for?”), but expect everyone to realize what time zone we are all in and bc I’m a mom, from 7am - 9:30 am CST, i am busy with breakfast or getting kids to school so i can’t stop to check in on game. I am looking for a team that likes to derby, but understands that life throws curveballs at you continuously.... a team that understands family exists (mom of twin 6 yr olds, so I’m always distracted!) and can take you away from the game. I like to be active and FRIENDLY. I help out ALWAYS and do 10 tasks at max points. I almost always have diamonds and not afraid to use them, especially to quicken tasks for team advantage or to speed up boring board. I am based in USA.
    Last edited by JLong426; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:18 PM. Reason: Changed a bit of what I am looking for

Hi ,

Please do check" Derby Team Players" #ULQPGLG (Level 70+)
    We are an active friendly group with people all over the world.
    24/7 hood is available.We are a team who understands each other and so a very good team spirit works out
    Looking forward to play with you in our family .

Sent you a PM .

Serene V
    Last edited by SereneV; April 18th, 2019 at 03:02 PM.

Hi! Come try us out at Frog’s Lily Pad #9vuvg0pq. We are a 10/320 team of 10 at the moment....looking to add a few more strong derby-ers. I have a recruitment thread if you’d like to check it out

If you are level 72 or up, consider Spirit’s Peace. We are a championship league hood doing 320/10, placing top 2 every week. The team is stable and drama free, helpful and friendly. We work together to achieve our common goals. There are very few rules. Opt out when life gets busy. Farm as you like. Members range from level 72-135. It’s an international hood so someone is almost always online. Monday’s are quiet while everyone recoups from a busy derby. Come let us welcome you into our family friendly hood! Be sure to use the apostrophe when searching. If you have problems finding me, PM me with your farm name. Friend me, Penelope’s Pigpen farm tag #QvQQOL90 and I will send you an invite! Hope to see you there!
    Leader Spirit’s Peace
    Competitve Champion League
    Now accepting new members​

Hi! We have spaces and you sound an ideal team member. We are derby fanatics, do 10 @ max every week but happy if players opt out when busy.
    can be very chatty but not all the time as most of us have lives outside the game (can’t believe I said that ;D ).

We don’t have a lot of rules, just a few to help the hood run smoothly, like respecting players, using manners to thanks etc. In a ‘normal ‘ derby we limit our tasks to 3 in the first day...that’s just to let the whole team get started, after that it’s do what you want.
    We also have a Messenger group that we encourage hoodies to join but it isn’t compulsory...it is a game after all.

More details below or send me a pm if you want more info.
    Clover ’Girls' 20+ adult, male & female, English speaking players from around the world. 100+ cups in Champ League. Ten tasks @320/400 or opt out.
    Level 80+ please.
    Look for white dog, pink heart #2GPVQCVC

Fresh Spawn

Come Join Us!!!

We are relatively new, looking for new people. Friendly people, we help out our neighbors and love to derby. 2 moms here as well!

Amarillo by mornin come join us #990jqv9p
    We are a balanced , friendly neighborhood. We play derby a little diffrent. we play two weeks just for horseshoes which is a little laid back then two week reg derby. Other derby we play regular derbies which is for the prizes of top 3. We understand the need to opt-out when you need to.New member need to be level 45 to join. We also work and make changes as a group. We ask two things from you..

1. Be courteous and say “ thank you” when you buy from others shop or when someone helps with boats, waters ect...
    say “your welcome” we understand that is not always conductive when doing truck tasks ect but once your done we appreciate it.
    2. We also use Kik it’s a free app and it does not send you unsolicited messages. We use this to communicate with one another and bettter help each other.

Come by and meet us and say “Hello” see if our group is what your looking for. We are a chatty fun group. Come try us out.

Thank you!! Hope to see y’all there