Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Double tap derby task confirmation

Fresh Spawn

Double tap derby task confirmation

We desperately need a confirmation tap to pick derby tasks like we do before we use diamonds. I have now picked two wrong tasks this derby and someone generally does it at least once a derby. Please implement a double tap to ensure we are picking the task we want. Itís way to easy to pick the wrong one and be annoyed the rest of the derby.

I've done the same thing myself. Very annoying. This is something that is raised time and time again. I agree, it needs sorting.

Centennial Club
    Agree with you on this, one or two of my hood do it every week and they feel so bad

Quote Originally Posted by SammyKbu View Post
    ... a confirmation tap to pick derby tasks ...
    This is a fabulous idea. Have you put it in the idea section of the forum? I'm not a moderator to have the ability to move it, but in that section it may get the recognition it deserves.

Fresh Spawn
    No but I will post it there right now. Thank you all for the support!!!

Quote Originally Posted by smilingdawn View Post
    This is a fabulous idea. Have you put it in the idea section of the forum? I'm not a moderator to have the ability to move it, but in that section it may get the recognition it deserves.

Fresh Spawn
    Iíve now posted in almost every thread lol hopefully it gets the notice it deserves. Iíll jeep my eye on it and continue to post about it to get as much support and recognition as it should!
    Quote Originally Posted by smilingdawn View Post

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    I moved it to IFR, just FYI
    Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14 won the windmill 2/3/15
    Thank you to ClashOfHolmes for my cool banner

Bakunin doesn't feed his HD animals

I am not in favor of adding double tap to anything. I think what is needed is for the user interface to be rearranged, as has been suggested in previous threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Farmtastic1 View Post
    I am not in favor of adding double tap to anything. I think what is needed is for the user interface to be rearranged, as has been suggested in previous threads.
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Farmtastic1 View Post

Agree that all that really needs to happen is that the TAKE task button and the TRASH task buttons need to be on opposite sides of the derby board.