Thread: Clan's cwl filters

Centennial Club

Clan's War League Search filters

Hello,
    The Clan Filters almost filter everything(whether it's name, location, trophies, points, & many more) and are design'd to drive you to your desired dream clan, whichever or whatever clan you want. But they lack something, and i.e. another filter whose parameter to be filter'd is the Clan's league in the CWLs. Suppose I wan'na join a clan which is in Crystal-II league or Champion-III league or Gold-I league, etc.-etc. How can I reach my desire'd clan.
    One way is the method of 'View profile & join' anologous to the 'trail & error'. But by this way, it's very-very tough to join your dream-clan. Another point(not that significant) is, that a Clan's profile can show the member's donation, war log & even CWL log, but it fails to show how good is the clan during Clan Games as one may join a clan which is very good in Clan Wars & CWLs, but very few members are able to score high Clan Games points, or not able to even unlock half of the tiers & the new member is trap'd in such a clan neither he can leave it nor join another clan as all his rewards(few only) are in his present clan.
    So, I urge you(SC) to please implement such a filter.
    THANK U VERY MUCH!
    Last edited by Xonymous; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:27 AM.

Centennial Club
    This actually makes some sense!

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by ElusiveDream View Post
    This actually makes some sense!
    Yes, absolutely. IDK why this filter is not their with other Clan Search filters. How can a player then join his/her dream clan in a particular league, with a given number of CWL trophies?
    I think this should have already been implement'd along with the top CWL clans leaderboard.
    Last edited by Xonymous; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:28 AM.