Thread: Builder Base new Ideas

Builder Base new Ideas

Hello there clashers,
    I have a new idea on builder base.I have new defense ideas and troop ideas.

New defenses:
    Ground Sweeper: What is a ground sweeper? It is opposite to air sweeper. It's a combination of dark elixir drill and air sweeper.
    air-sweeper-coc.png+Dark_Elixir_Drill7.png

It moves ground troops away.It uses the drill of dark elixir drill and crushes it down on ground creating shockwaves which moves troops apart.

Freezer: The Freezer is a new defense which targets both air and ground troops.It slows down enemy troops and is an arch enemy of fiery witch. It is a simply a roaster with some adjustments like being blue pipelines and blue kind of color.It has a damage per second of twelve and splash radius similar to roaster.It can target multiple troops.
    Roaster8.pngr.

New Archer tower:
    New Airbomb:
    New hidden tesla:
    New troops:
    Fiery Witch:It is a combination of normal witch from home village plus fire spirits from clash royale.
    Witch_info.png+
    FireSpiritsCard.png
    It deals about 100 damage per second.It's hit points are 250 and it's fire spirits summoned are four.It's maximum capacity is 3 when completely maxed out.
    New Resources I.e
    New Army Camp:
    New BM Level 30
    New Elixir and Gold Storages
    Clock tower upgrade:
    Gem mine upgrade:
    Upgrade of Laboratory;
    New defenses upgrade:
    New troops upgrade:

These are all the things that I wanted to add in BH 9.

Thank you,
    Your Fellow Clasher,
    Shahrukh
    Last edited by shahrukhhanif20; April 17th, 2019 at 07:11 PM.

Fresh Spawn
    I’ve maxed out my builder base and can’t upgrade anything or spend any elixir or gold. My collectors are full. What can I do? Any word on when the next builder base updates are due?

Just wait for the upgrade and play townhall side.Thank you

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillydog58 View Post
    I’ve maxed out my builder base and can’t upgrade anything or spend any elixir or gold. My collectors are full. What can I do? Any word on when the next builder base updates are due?
    I think the target is a June release for BH9. That's not an iron clad guarantee but that seems to be what SC is shooting for.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by shahrukhhanif20 View Post
    Hello there clashers,
    I have a new idea on builder base.I have new defense ideas and troop ideas.

New defenses:
    Ground Sweeper: What is a ground sweeper? It is opposite to air sweeper. It's a combination of dark elixir drill and air sweeper.
    air-sweeper-coc.png+Dark_Elixir_Drill7.png

It moves ground troops away.It uses the drill of dark elixir drill and crushes it down on ground creating shockwaves which moves troops apart.

Freezer: The Freezer is a new defense which targets both air and ground troops.It slows down enemy troops and is an arch enemy of fiery witch. It is a simply a roaster with some adjustments like being blue pipelines and blue kind of color.It has a damage per second of twelve and splash radius similar to roaster.It can target multiple troops.
    Roaster8.pngr.

New Archer tower:
    New Airbomb:
    New hidden tesla:
    New troops:
    Fiery Witch:It is a combination of normal witch from home village plus fire spirits from clash royale.
    Witch_info.png+
    FireSpiritsCard.png
    It deals about 100 damage per second.It's hit points are 250 and it's fire spirits summoned are four.It's maximum capacity is 3 when completely maxed out.
    New Resources I.e
    New Army Camp:
    New BM Level 30
    New Elixir and Gold Storages
    Clock tower upgrade:
    Gem mine upgrade:
    Upgrade of Laboratory;
    New defenses upgrade:
    New troops upgrade:

These are all the things that I wanted to add in BH 9.

Thank you,
    Your Fellow Clasher,
    Shahrukh
    We don't need a troup, that's essentially a reskinned witch with reskinned bats. It's already there.
    Rest does sound reasonable. I kinda like the ground-air sweeper before, as someone already mentioned it earlier.

I'm curious to see what the "twist" is that is coming to BB9 that Darian has referenced.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWv5_f8FNgc
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Main clouds thread here. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My suggested legends changes found here. Although now I expect we will just wait for project blue skies. Fingers crossed.