Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Th12 upgrade advice.

Banned

Th12 upgrade advice.

Hi
    I just got to th12, I was a maxed 11(except for walls) now I’m bit torn between my upgrade preference. I have about 400 medals so I’m planning to upgrade my cc, one army camp and a troop with those. But I can’t decide regarding the troop I should work on. I am thinking of witches(since this recent update clearly gave them a buff but I haven’t used them in a while). Another good option I think could be miners, they could be use to farm easy dark for heroes but I don’t think it’s wise to waste hammers on an elixir troop. Any suggestions? I’m open to any other troop aswell(preferably a ground one, since my spell placement stinks).
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:51 PM.

Forum Elder
    Army camps and goblins
    Quote Originally Posted by kajid View Post
    Loot difficulty has gone up again today by 2.5% Why do they keep increasing the loot difficulty this makes the game not worth playing and before you all say there is more inactive bases and less active players it still shouldn't be a 2.5% increase in difficulty.

Personally I would only ever use hammers on heroes until they are maxed... CC, lab, spell factory and camps should be priority.

I do believe you will be forced to upgrade your storages beforehand though, unless the update removed that necessity
    IGN: Mike:1984 #QG9UL8Y9
    CLAN: BDB Warriors #2JRGY0Y
    TH12 / Lv 217 / HIGH SCORE 5987
    Account Established Dec 2012
    Maxed heroes ✔️ Maxed walls ✔️

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rst View Post
    Army camps and goblins
    I already have maxed goblins😂 and all army camps are upgrading with the normal(builder’s) hammer 😅.

Centennial Club
    Since you just upgraded most likely you will have to upgrade your storages. I always recommend upgrading offense asap. So heros, troops, then while you try to upgrade those I would suggest traps to help keep your war weight as low as possible. Then somewhere along the way start upgrading your townhall and walls. I always upgrade my defenses last solely because I try to let my offense catch up but since there is a shift in rushed bases and CWL match making. You can probably upgrade a defense or 2 once a month.

Good luck and congrats on reaching th12!

Miners are nice because you can use them for farming and war. An alternative would be laloon.

You could upgrade Pekka smash for war but I think they will nerf it soon because this strategy is stupid and extremely op. (Usually, I try to avoid using this word because most of the time you just need to adjust your base (dragbat or e drags for example) but for Pekka smash it is true.)
    Last edited by Colin94; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:01 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin94 View Post
    Miners are nice because you can use them for farming and war. An alternative would be laloon.

You could upgrade Pekka smash for war but I think they will nerf it soon because this strategy is stupid and extremely op. (Usually, I try to avoid using this word because most of the time you just need to adjust your base (dragbat or e drags for example) but for Pekka smash it is true.)
    Thanks I think miners seems like the wtg.

Other then the CC, I would use medals for lab work and builder potions.
    Level: 250 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5225 | Donations: 1.1 million | Hero Levels: 150
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Forum Elder
    Camps->Builder Potions is good use of medals IMO
    Hammers for Barrax and CC if you have enough medals. if you can get the reso, Builder potions (aka Baja Blast) are considered 'best' or at least 'great' value for medals. however High level Heroes make the hammers attractive options. (does both reso and build time)

Miners are hands down the best troop for maturing TH12s. cook fast hits hard (personally I take two witches sometimes 2 PEKKAs) and 4 Healers and the rest Miners.. 4-5 Heals and poison (or combination of skelly, poison and freeze).

Gobs are great, but Miners tend to do enough damage to get some bonus loots factored in. (and they igonre walls TT and the Giga bomb too). Minersget that dark proper. so if you are upwards of Titan leagues then you can get full bonus loot a lot of raids.

Good Luck. no real wrong answers here IMO.

Another key thing to consider. As one of the 12s in my clan, I booked and hammered the machine shop to 3 after buying the new th12 pack. It really helps to be able to hold 6 for donations. I've been raiding with drag bat as I've maxed most of that army. I did it because it's fun and can be quite effective in war.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22