Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Operation Blue Sky ( Galadon and Darian interview )

Operation Blue Sky ( Galadon and Darian interview )

In his interview Darians metioneds 2 thing that got me thinking:
    1. Darians says clouds problem refer only to small precentage of player and cloud fix alone is not consider a big update (thats why they add BH9 on the same update)
    but ever thought about it that only few climb in the first place because of the clouds. Im guessing most of the players dont want to spend hours in clouds and waste time so they just avoid it untill it gets fix. I mean, if there was never was cloud problem wouldnt we have way more people trying to push?

2.Darian said: "once you get to the Legend league the rule set changes..". from what I understand, the 'cloud fix' only refer to Legend Leauge and if you are there then its all fun and games, but if you are in Titan those new rules doesnt apply on you? does it mean the clouds remains just 1 league lower ?

maybe its to soon to discuss since everything still blurry, but I wanted to share and hear what others have in mind

this is the video if anyone intrests to watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWv5_f8FNgc
    (Im not related to galadon in any way or trying to promote him, he just did an interview with Darian I found intersting and wanted to talk about)

Quote Originally Posted by iRvN View Post
    In his interview Darians metioneds 2 thing that got me thinking:
    1. Darians says clouds problem refer only to small precentage of player and cloud fix alone is not consider a big update (thats why they add BH9 on the same update)
    but ever thought about it that only few climb in the first place because of the clouds. Im guessing most of the players dont want to spend hours in clouds and waste time so they just avoid it untill it gets fix. I mean, if there was never was cloud problem wouldnt we have way more people trying to push?

2.Darian said: "once you get to the Legend league the rule set changes..". from what I understand, the 'cloud fix' only refer to Legend Leauge and if you are there then its all fun and games, but if you are in Titan those new rules doesnt apply on you? does it mean the clouds remains just 1 league lower ?

maybe its to soon to discuss since everything still blurry, but I wanted to share and hear what others have in mind

this is the video if anyone intrests to watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWv5_f8FNgc
    (Im not related to galadon in any way or trying to promote him, he just did an interview with Darian I found intersting and wanted to talk about)
    Part of the reason there's clouds in Titan is because of the Legends league players. Remove them from the equation and things will become a lot smoother.

Level 18
    - 6,103/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 205] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

I heard that if you play Clash on a day where it is clear outside with no clouds and rain falling, you have less clouds on Clash of Clans.

True story.

I also heard operation blue skies is due to come on April the 33rd. That, however, could just be conjecture.

heh, in all seriousness OP, I've given up on waiting for the skies to clear in this game, if it ever comes, it'll come, if it doesn't it doesn't. It is what it is. I'll either play or I will move on because of those clouds.

Never argue with idiots, they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    From my understanding of the OBS, legends players will get their own pile of sand to play on, and titan league will stay equally cloudy as it is at the moment. That is unless they rework the system entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterEdy View Post
    From my understanding of the OBS, legends players will get their own pile of sand to play on, and titan league will stay equally cloudy as it is at the moment. That is unless they rework the system entirely.
    Why do you think titans would stay as equally cloudy as now if the most active players are no longer taking all those attacks?
    Last edited by 2222; April 17th, 2019 at 11:22 AM.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterEdy View Post
    We have clouds in Titan... many legend players Find Titan base only...
    So if clouds got fix in Legend Then , there will be More base in titan ,in champ... so Clouds will be fixed everywhere... Everything Is Correlated
    They said New System/ Rules will be for legend... they didn't said there will be clouds in Titan..
    hope u got my point..
    Last edited by chinmaymandal1; April 17th, 2019 at 11:30 AM.

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Quote Originally Posted by chinmaymandal1 View Post
    We have clouds in Titan... many legend players Find Titan base only...
    So if clouds got fix in Legend Then , there will be More base in titan ,in champ... so Clouds will be fixed everywhere... Everything Is Correlated
    They said New System/ Rules will be for legend... they didn't said there will be clouds in Titan..
    hope u got my point..
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Why do you think titans would stay as equally cloudy as now if the most active players are no longer taking all those attacks?
    I just hope you’re both right and my assumption is entirely wrong.

OP only a few climb because in the big picture, there are only a few accounts that can compete at 5k plus cups, compared to the whole player base.
    Level: 250 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5225 | Donations: 1.1 million | Hero Levels: 150
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    OP only a few climb because in the big picture, there are only a few accounts that can compete at 5k plus cups, compared to the whole player base.
    Plus the slow trophy inflation and trophy cuts at reset simply won't allow more players at top. If more players try to move up, it will just make it difficult to go up, it won't increase the count, as more people would come down as well by losing on defence.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Because titans would become just as top legends are right now... since there would be *nothing* above them.
    Even though, titans are a larger number, they’d be as active as they are today, and as are Legends also.

*nothing* refers to no base to attack or to defend from, if all legend change to a different system and are not available for the matchmaker of titans... Ref your own discussions about top of the pyramid and amount of players: the pyramid of trophies could be truncated at 5k trophies...