Thread: Maxed TH9 with 15/20 Heroes Looking for Active UK clan + Maxed TH6 mini account

Fresh Spawn

Maxed TH9 with 15/20 Heroes Looking for Active UK clan + Maxed TH6 mini account

Hi I'm skaarl and I'm looking for an active UK clan that is good in wars and can accomodate for both my main and my mini account, thanks.

Tag: #QQY9GRJ2

Mini Tag: #LP2VQQV9G
    Last edited by Skaarl; April 15th, 2019 at 09:15 PM.

Trainee
    hey dude would you like to join us were a fun war clan silver league 2 for cwl and have a 3-0 war log
    one_shot_crew
    #28RY9GQ2

Join us german empire tag 22qr209l we won every war till now our clan is small but funto play we do clan games we will take you in war

#2QUY20LG
    Cymru Waleswar
    Level 16 clan
    Always looking to recruit new loyal members.. we also have a feeder clan for CWL only that most 9s join so they can still participate.
    Ask for Loki in request if interested

BAGZLAND is a LVL 8 war causal clan . BAGZLAND 2.0 is are feeder clan so everyone can CWL , relaxed rules and wars for people still learning how to attack . We are currently looking for solid clan mates to help us continue to keep winning clan wars . We have all max level troops and we have max level siege machines .We always complete clan games . All players participate in CWL .
    What we need from you
    Someone who can be coached and is willing to coach others
    Someone who understands how to properly attack in wars
    Someone who can donate to ths ranked lower than themselves
    Fun / respectable person
    If you would like to join us search BAGZLAND and put in the request Bigbossjee sent me and you will be accepted . clan tag #289LUGVJG clan tag #20UG2Y0CV