Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: My Level-20 Clan Got Vanished

  1. #1
    Trainee
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Odisha,India
    Posts
    17

    My Level-20 Clan Got Vanished

    i am Leader of a Level-20 Clan Named War Farmers-10.But Today my account Got kicked out from it and Clan Got Vanished.
    I need My Clan Back.
    Any Supercell Staff Here Pls Help me to Get It Back.
    Clan Tag-#YGGU8PG9
    I have Proof That My Account is Leader.I Need Help.

  2. #2
    Forum All-Star JusMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    amongst the stars
    Posts
    4,332
    Unfortunately nobody on these forums can help you. Contact in game support, either in game [best way] or via email and explain the situation. Best of luck in getting the situation resolved.

  3. #3
    Forum Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    9,487
    Quote Originally Posted by imjpj View Post
    i am Leader of a Level-20 Clan Named War Farmers-10.But Today my account Got kicked out from it and Clan Got Vanished.
    I need My Clan Back.
    Any Supercell Staff Here Pls Help me to Get It Back.
    Clan Tag-#YGGU8PG9
    I have Proof That My Account is Leader.I Need Help.
    Sorry for your loss.

    If you were the Leader, then you couldn't really get kicked out of the clan, could you?

    What COULD have happened was, that somebody got hold of your phone and left the clan..

    Unfortunate, but easy to prevent in the future: Put a code on it and don't let other people touch your junk.

    /Affront
    TH12-63/64/35|BH9-16.16.16.18.16.17.18.16.18.18.5/30| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting

  4. #4
    Senior Member RagingRabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    237
    As a leader, you can’t get kicked out. Which means you gave Leader to one of your co-leaders. Which means you trusted the wrong person. I feel bad for you, though, but I am afraid nobody can help you here.

    You can try to get your clan back via SC in game support, I hope you succeed.

    E: what Affront says is also possible, this is why you don’t trust other people with your own stuff, either in game or IRL.
    Last edited by RagingRabbit; April 15th, 2019 at 05:08 PM.
    Played once CoC in the past... came back on December 6, 2018, with a fresh account. Same name: RagingRabbit. TH9. Clan: ClashPros.
    Looking for a new clan. Requirements:
    English/Dutch speaking Active (chat, donations, war) Willing to put me in CWL
    Would be cool to have, but not necessary: lvl 5 donation perk



  5. #5
    Trainee
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Odisha,India
    Posts
    17
    Thanks I will Try My Best.Someone said they replied via forum and i am unable to contact them from in game.Hope They will reply from here or in email.

  6. #6
    Senior Member RagingRabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    237
    Quote Originally Posted by imjpj View Post
    Thanks I will Try My Best.Someone said they replied via forum and i am unable to contact them from in game.Hope They will reply from here or in email.
    Could you maybe describe what exactly happened? Have you gaven leader to one of your co-leaders? Or did you hand out your phone to someone? In the first case you might have a chance of getting your clan back if you’re lucky.
    Played once CoC in the past... came back on December 6, 2018, with a fresh account. Same name: RagingRabbit. TH9. Clan: ClashPros.
    Looking for a new clan. Requirements:
    English/Dutch speaking Active (chat, donations, war) Willing to put me in CWL
    Would be cool to have, but not necessary: lvl 5 donation perk



  7. #7
    Trainee
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Odisha,India
    Posts
    17
    Nah I didnot Transfer Leadership to Anyone.Today when i logged in It All got Vanished.
    Last edited by imjpj; April 15th, 2019 at 05:14 PM.

  8. #8
    Forum Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    9,487
    Quote Originally Posted by RagingRabbit View Post
    Could you maybe describe what exactly happened? Have you gaven leader to one of your co-leaders? Or did you hand out your phone to someone? In the first case you might have a chance of getting your clan back if you’re lucky.

    .. "exactly what happened" . may include "I wanted free gems and gave my login to a completely trustworthy person wearing a wife-beater with sauce on it", or maybe not :-)

    /Affront
    TH12-63/64/35|BH9-16.16.16.18.16.17.18.16.18.18.5/30| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting

  9. #9
    Forum Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    9,487
    Quote Originally Posted by imjpj View Post
    Nah I didnot Transfer Leadership to Anyone.Today when i logged in It All got Vanished.
    .. do you have siblings?

    .. a cousin brother?

    .. is there a code lock on your phone?


    The world is interested in these questions because none of us want our own clan to "get Vanished" ..


    /Affront
    TH12-63/64/35|BH9-16.16.16.18.16.17.18.16.18.18.5/30| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting

  10. #10
    Trainee
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Odisha,India
    Posts
    17
    Nope i dont share My Leader Accounts with Anyone.Its Personal Account.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •