Thread: Easter Derby?

Easter Derby?

This week is Blossom Derby? A week before Easter? What happened to Easter Derby? Are we going to get it “after” Easter or at all?

This would have been a great week for Easter Derby with Easter deco’s in the horseshoe rewards. Then we could have had spring decorations in time for orthodox Easter at the very least.

I am a bit disappointed this week. I was looking forward to a different derby instead of the same over & over (regular, Power, Mystery, & yet another Blossom). Deep sigh...

Ditto.

Bingo is long long overdue and clearly a deliberate move on their part. Theme derbies are gone (thats ok with me) but now we’re just getting blossom, power, regular, mystery over and over. Not cool.

Also no easter event this week ?

while the announcement that the next “big” update will be mid year was appreciated, I’m thinking same old stuff for 3 or 4 more months is going to be lame. They could at least mix it up a bit with events and derbies.
    Farm name: when doves cry
    level 151, town 53
    🌿🌿🌿🌿happy farming🌿🌿🌿🌿

Yippie!!! Another lame regular derby for solo player... enjoy! ....
    ================================================== ======
    Pardon my spelling, it is a little bit hard to write while you are cooking, playing Hay Day and throwing shoes at your kids so they stop fighting (just kidding about this one )
    VICTIM OF CERTAIN THING THAT BUYS MY BEMS AND SEMS LIKE FLASH

I'm finding it pretty unbelievable that there is no Easter deco for the last horseshoe prize. There was such a big week (deco & event-wise) for Chinese New Year, which was great, yet Easter is completely ignored save for a few old decos in the shop. Don't get it.

I’m really hoping that this week will be Easter Derby, even if it’s after Easter. Would be nice too if there are decorations in horseshoes, even if only daffodils & spring time stuff.

I’m certainly not holding my breath, but I can still hope it’s not too late.

Just really tired of the same derby over & over. Last few weeks it’s been:
    Blossom, Regular, Power, Mystery, Regular (again), Power (again), Regular (yet again), Blossom (again).

With the long list of derby themes (and yes, some players do actually like them) it would be nice to have some variety & seasonal (like Easter) be somewhat on time.

Crossing my fingers that my hope for Easter Derby is next (although I would be equally ecstatic if it were Bingo Derby).

Quote Originally Posted by SilverRaptor View Post
    I’m really hoping that this week will be Easter Derby, even if it’s after Easter. Would be nice too if there are decorations in horseshoes, even if only daffodils & spring time stuff.

I’m certainly not holding my breath, but I can still hope it’s not too late.

Just really tired of the same derby over & over. Last few weeks it’s been:
    Blossom, Regular, Power, Mystery, Regular (again), Power (again), Regular (yet again), Blossom (again).

With the long list of derby themes (and yes, some players do actually like them) it would be nice to have some variety & seasonal (like Easter) be somewhat on time.

Crossing my fingers that my hope for Easter Derby is next (although I would be equally ecstatic if it were Bingo Derby).
    NOPE. No Easter derby, but instead an Earth Day one. Sickening.

Quote Originally Posted by sierramike View Post
    NOPE. No Easter derby, but instead an Earth Day one. Sickening.
    Well, an Earth Day event at least. Yet we got nothing to mark Easter :-/ Unless you count diamond pack offers, which I don't!