Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [FEPA EVENT] Forum CWL ... The Quest For Champs1 Continues

Great to see that sign ups are starting to come in,
    thank you all who make it easy for me by signing up early.

We are still a long way away of having enough participants though.

High medal rewards, very active chat, awesome colleagues and the glory of CWL await you

Have Fun
    TS
    Last edited by TullSadum; April 19th, 2019 at 08:48 AM.

high end TH12, lvl 216 60/61/36
    2014 Review-Video , Free download, printable stats booklet

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by TullSadum View Post
    Great to see that sign ups are starting to come in,
    thank you all who make it easy for me by signing up early.

We are still a long way away of having enough participants though.

High medal rewards, very active chat, awesome colleagues and the glory of CWL await you

Have Fun
    TS
    Not to mention that if you sign up for hardcore you get to see my amazing last minute diva turtle attack!

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #13
    I asked my Hairdresser for a Donald Trump...she gave me a tremendous hair cut and had me deported.
    I would encourage anyone who can spare a week or so away from their home clan to give this a try. Great bunch and it is very cool to actually meet some of the guys in game that you read posting here. The chat is as active as you will see in any clan, anywhere and you will also learn from some very good players at all the TH levels. You also get to marvel at how some players can be here for nearly 7 years and still not be able to master basic funnelling!
    Last edited by Holps; April 20th, 2019 at 08:15 AM.

Pro Member
    near the map legend right by the seadragon
    Quote Originally Posted by Holps View Post
    I would encourage anyone who can spare a week or so away from their home clan to give this a try. Great bunch and it is very cool to actually meet some of the guys in game that you read posting here. The chat is as active as you will see in any clan, anywhere and you will also learn from some very good players at all the TH levels. You also get to marvel at how some players can be here for nearly 7 years and still not be able to master basic funnelling!
    holps, I have only been playing for 4 years and 9 months, not 7 years.
    Last edited by Chusker; April 20th, 2019 at 08:31 AM.
    Free to play TH12 BK60 AQ60 GW30
    Leader of kregs

Thank you to all the players who buy gems and allow others to play for free.

Up for either mixed or hardcore, where ever im needed. Heroes by now are Aq 60 Bk 54 Gw 21.
    <gone>

I have a 1 week old TH10 31/34 looking for a spot for CWL. if there is any room on the forum fleapit team.
    Level: 250 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5225 | Donations: 1.1 million | Hero Levels: 150
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Forum Champion
    Sooo, Holps is in for hardcore? That’s what I take from this anyway. Lol.
    Last edited by Bigdome757; April 20th, 2019 at 06:54 PM.

Centennial Club
    I'm in for the mixed like usual. All 3 of my accounts are available, but if we have an overflow don't need them all in.

Quote Originally Posted by LordSk View Post
    Up for either mixed or hardcore, where ever im needed. Heroes by now are Aq 60 Bk 54 Gw 21.
    thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    I have a 1 week old TH10 31/34 looking for a spot for CWL. if there is any room on the forum fleapit team.
    sure ! glad to have you !!

...I take that as a sign up too (just to show how desperate I am)

Quote Originally Posted by Wawa03 View Post
    I'm in for the mixed like usual. All 3 of my accounts are available, but if we have an overflow don't need them all in.
    great !!

ok, so that's 8 sign ups for mixed
    and 6 for hardcore Th12 only chasing Champs 1

Very much hoping folks will start to come back from Easter break and start to sign up in large numbers....
    Atm we can't even go fleapit only :-/

Have Fun
    TS

high end TH12, lvl 216 60/61/36
    2014 Review-Video , Free download, printable stats booklet

Quote Originally Posted by TullSadum View Post
    Very much hoping folks will start to come back from Easter break and start to sign up in large numbers....
    Atm we can't even go fleapit only :-/
    Maybe put a reminder in General forum, as many people mostly roam there (me included before these Forum CWL topics). Cannot really imagine there is so little interest in it.

On the other hand the sarcastic me sees more then hundred Forum people sign up for a Forum/Reddit war that has a big gem reward, and merely a handful for an event without gem rewards...

Addition: I put up a thread in General, lets see if that makes a difference
    Last edited by LordSk; April 23rd, 2019 at 07:36 AM.
    <gone>