Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need A Challenge like Engineering

Need A Challenge like Engineering

Hey everyone! First post here! Ive been ayimg for a few years now. Near max th11. And ive started to grt bored lately and was wondering if there is any sorta challenge bases i could try like an enhineer base but now tbat is banned we need other ideas

Forum Veteran
    Banned; since when?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaledonian View Post
    Banned; since when?
    That was news to me too ... immediately went to check if some of our clannies mini's were still around...

i think the OP means that you have to purchase everything before upgrading TH..so cant do any new bases as engineered as such

Founder of KillerEliteUK.

How about we all compete to see who can have the most loot in storage? When Season ends I will have 37 million of each.

The challenge will be to keep as much as possible over the next season so that it will be more than 37 next season.

As seasons go on, who can get the most?
    Guilder (lvl 16 clan) Join us for Wars and Family Friendly Clashing!
    Contact me on Discord (Dread Pirate Roberts#5841)
    Credit for avatar - I found it here

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadPirateRoberts View Post
    How about we all compete to see who can have the most loot in storage? When Season ends I will have 37 million of each.

The challenge will be to keep as much as possible over the next season so that it will be more than 37 next season.

As seasons go on, who can get the most?
    At TH12 an attacker can take 93K from your Treasury on each attack. (https://clashofclans.fandom.com/wiki/Raids)

.. that's less than 6 million for 2 defences per day for an entire season.

Add the Elixir/Dark usage that armies cost (the Clan Level 10+ return on troops will be wasted, of course) and you might be seeing people with 10-15 million at the end of the season.

So, effectively, by making the Season Bank, SuperCell has made resource problems a thing of the past.

Maxed players will be able to start 3-4 upgrades (regardless of the type of resources they demand) from day one of a new set of levels getting released.

/Affront
    TH12-60/60/30|BH8-16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16/25| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    At TH12 an attacker can take 93K from your Treasury on each attack. (https://clashofclans.fandom.com/wiki/Raids)

.. that's less than 6 million for 2 defences per day for an entire season.

Add the Elixir/Dark usage that armies cost (the Clan Level 10+ return on troops will be wasted, of course) and you might be seeing people with 10-15 million at the end of the season.

So, effectively, by making the Season Bank, SuperCell has made resource problems a thing of the past.

Maxed players will be able to start 3-4 upgrades (regardless of the type of resources they demand) from day one of a new set of levels getting released.

/Affront
    Wait...the season bank lands in treasury? I thought storage, I might have read the Q&A wrong.

Anyway, I was thinking it would all be in storage so I could see people dropping to the bottom of the cup ladder and tweak their base to maximize shields but minimize loot loss. All while filling season bank throughout the season. Could be a challenge, and a wild waste/usage of loot.
    Last edited by DreadPirateRoberts; 1 Week Ago at 03:32 PM.
    Guilder (lvl 16 clan) Join us for Wars and Family Friendly Clashing!
    Contact me on Discord (Dread Pirate Roberts#5841)
    Credit for avatar - I found it here

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadPirateRoberts View Post
    Wait...the season bank lands in treasury? I thought storage, I might have read the Q&A wrong.

Anyway, I was thinking it would all be in storage so I could see people dropping to the bottom of the cup ladder and tweak their base to maximize shields but minimize loot loss. All while filling season bank throughout the season. Could be a challenge, and a wild waste/usage of loot.
    You are correct, it goes into storages, not treasury.

By now we should have all accepted that the Treasury will not be allowed to overflow. lol

But it would be nice to see exceptions to that. particularly in the cases of the Season bank and also purchased resources. Especially being that the treasury offers the best protection of those resources at only 3% up to storage cap.

Though I can also see how releasing these resources to storage directly also creates a boost for the econ. So I guess as they say, laissez-faire.

Sorry to get off-topic, as for the op, engineering still exists. If you want to experiment with weight it can be done. I have a th10 from post th12 era that is sitting at about a max th8 war weight. It more complicated than just dropping defenses though. Plenty of experimentation to be done if youre into that. Just make sure you have baselines to measure from.
    Last edited by MiddleC; 1 Week Ago at 06:39 PM. Reason: Figured i should comment on the actual op

Pro Member
    Just build 11 more accounts and make each one a different max TH. That should be challenging enough to maintain.