Thread: Level 37 looking for a neighborhood, but not to spend diamonds in derby

Fresh Spawn

Level 37 looking for a neighborhood, but not to spend diamonds in derby

Hello! I am looking for a neighborhood!

Level 37 - I maintain my farm.

In my current neighborhood, I am a light trader this week. I donated 54 items, since there are people lower than I am, and asked for three tomatoes when I used all of mine. I am looking for another neighborhood, as I think I did the majority of the donations.

I am mostly looking for someone to revive my trees and bushes. I would like to maintain other people's trees and bushes. If I can fill things without help, I won't ask for help. I try to help with other people's needs when I can if it doesn't keep me from doing my own farm,

I am fine with the derby, but I don't want to spend diamonds to compete.

Fresh Spawn
    My tag is P2VC2VU2U.

Join Scorpion. No requirements other than being active. We are currently a hood of 4. I give what I can and help when I am online. SCORPION white background with gray shovels.

Fresh Spawn
    Thanks! I joined.

Fresh Spawn
    Man. I appreciate this neighborhood on the whole, but there might be some benefit to having rules. Some of the members are really whiny and seem to take far more than they are willing to give.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Qgirl View Post
    Man. I appreciate this neighborhood on the whole, but there might be some benefit to having rules. Some of the members are really whiny and seem to take far more than they are willing to give.
    Qgirl request to join our NH it might be what you are looking for.
    Its called Friendly Farm #9J2RYQCR white lady on red heart

Hi there, come over for a week and see if you like how we play. Small team right now, not super chatty until the evenings, US time zones. In champ league, aim for top 3 trophies by working tasks above 305 for regular derbies and above 320 for special derbies. Help us grow, we’ll help you grow! We are experienced in HD and have lots to teach! We do help each other out, trade, sell, donate! We become a family, a strong family!

Reply if you would like an invite, tag numbers are included so you can check us out. Or just send a request to join, let me know you farm name so I can accept your request!
    Last edited by AmberWaves; May 19th, 2019 at 03:42 PM.
    ⚒Sav⚒
    Tag#9VPY9VQL0

🌾🌾🌾Amber Waves of Hay🌾🌾🌾
    🌾🌾🌾Tag#PRJJ88GU🌾🌾🌾

H Qgirl

come join kitty corner. We never require you use diamonds and actually. Discourage it except for using on Tom!

We are Kitty Corner, logo red heart with cat inside.

We are fun, helpful and have fun doing derby tasks.

Level 20 to join
    Champions League
    Language : English

Tag #P8RQOLCO

Quote Originally Posted by Qgirl View Post
    Hello! I am looking for a neighborhood!

Level 37 - I maintain my farm.

In my current neighborhood, I am a light trader this week. I donated 54 items, since there are people lower than I am, and asked for three tomatoes when I used all of mine. I am looking for another neighborhood, as I think I did the majority of the donations.

I am mostly looking for someone to revive my trees and bushes. I would like to maintain other people's trees and bushes. If I can fill things without help, I won't ask for help. I try to help with other people's needs when I can if it doesn't keep me from doing my own farm,

I am fine with the derby, but I don't want to spend diamonds to compete.
    Hi we left our old neighborhood and started a new one anyone can join we are moderately active and helpful. We are adult-ish

Come check us out! Tag: #PP2YOQGV