Thread: Cloning

Centennial Club

Cloning

Hi,
    So it's been a very-very long era since I unlock'd the Clone Spell. And, spiders have made webs on it's bottle in my Spell factory. Though I know very well, if used properly, most bases will kneel-down before it. And, I very well know how to use it with the Battle Blimp(The only reason, why it's still not punctured forever by the players; &#128514.
    The strategy, in which we fill our CCs with Loons or Valks or (Loons+1Edrag) & drop it on any defence or town-hall or Queen or enemy CC, I'm very familiar with this.
    Now, come the problematic part, for which I need your help. Suppose I fill my CC with either only Loons or Valks only. Then it's all okay as all troops are same. But suppose, I put 1 E-drag & 2 Loons & I want to clone any "one" of them, i.e. either Loons or the E-Drag, so I did the same & only loons are cloning. Can anyone explain it's mechanics, that if I have both Loons as well as E-Drag in it's radius, which one will be cloned etc.-etc. Please explain me it's mechanics in gr8 detail. As I'm not able to clone my desired troop with it.

sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Centennial Club
    Load the loon first in your CC. Pre drop the clone.

Quote Originally Posted by Peekagob View Post
    Pre drop the clone.
    Pre-dropping the clones is a good way to make a bunch of balloons, and a good way to miss your cc troops entirely. I see this happen quite a bit with electrone attempts

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Willey13 View Post
    Pre-dropping the clones is a good way to make a bunch of balloons, and a good way to miss your cc troops entirely. I see this happen quite a bit with electrone attempts
    With some practice you will (almost) never miss your troops when pre dropping the clones. I try to delay the clones until the siege is almost about to break or in the spot I want to open it.