Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Long cloud surfing at high levels

Fresh Spawn

Long cloud surfing at high levels

My clan and I are experiencing very long cloud surfing times at the higher levels (Titan, Legend League). Are others experiencing the same?

Forum Champion
    Yes. Others are experiencing the same. This happens every ​clan games. When more players are online playing, less bases are available to attack. Give it a couple days and it should die down.

I think this has become a massive problem. I would ask that SS look at changing the shield/guard length to increase the amount of bases available to attack. I have a great clan but all my top players have become massively disinterested with the game and some have quit due to stupidly long cloud times.

in the last 48 hrs I almost can't find a match

I'm approx 5,640 (legend league) points and get timeouts one after the other on the matchup (can't find any opponent)
    and then I'm forced out of the game for the personal break and loose my points without being able to recover from the attack on my base. How supercell expect people to continue in this league ?

Forum Champion
    It gets bad like this every clan games. Your best bet is to drop trophies. SC is going to release a fix for legends league clouds in an update this year. Hopefully in the first half of the year. Until then, all we can do is wait.

The Meaning of Life, The Universe, and Everything Fedemolition's Avatar

Clouds....clouds...damn clouds!

I speak to the minds of Clash of Clans analysts: more games, challenges, goals to be achieved, prizes to be given, add to the game.....more the wait in the clouds in legend league becomes dramatic and unbearable.
    It is time for you to do something about it. Many players are giving up, very valuable players for you, believe me. Are you sure you make the right choices?
    This season I think I have broken every record: I was at 6,034 cups, from last Friday I will have done 20 hours a day of uninterrupted map. I found only one village of 7 cups yesterday ... and that's it.
    On the other hand, the mandatory breaks forced me to the defense losing more than 100 cups.
    I think it's time to do something quickly.

Where are you with the Blue Sky project?

U lost only 100 trophies per day ill be loding 118 per day -59 per defense this occurs daily. So i decided to demote and play stress free no use in fighting for trophies just waste of time , just demote till sc fix the sc clouds its not tough to gain trophies.

Clouding

Hey supercell, I am th10 and leader of #20PJGP2PP (Master Rebels) and I am pushing for legend league but I started facing clouding from titan 1 but clouding get increased few times clouding takes 1 hrs too

How is this a bug?

Level 17
    - 15,600/17,800 | Master II
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 201] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Supercell is painfully aware of clouds and are actively working on a fix, but it's not an easy solution and will take time.

Level 17
    - 15,600/17,800 | Master II
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 201] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!