Thread: Almost Max th10

Almost Max th10

Level 134 th10
    player tag #C2V0QJ9C
    heroes 28/40
    need a decent war clan, where i will be in cwl for crystal league or higher. can pull my own weight in war. WILL NOT JOIN PEOPLE WHO JUST COPY AND PASTE A PARAGRAPH HERE!

Forum Superstar
    Death b4 Defeat Level 15 #G22V9QC8. We're Fairplay clan/CWL.We are primarily USA based plus some International No Kids. No Drama. No pressure to 3*. Fun and Relaxing environment but yet very competitive during war. War back to back with the option to opt out. No app to download but we do have discord server https://discord.gg/mJ7WQby you are welcome to swing by and chat with us. Mention Nhi sent you or from forum in request to join. Have a great day!!!!!

We war in crystal 2 with lineups of a couple 12s, several 11s, several 10s and a 9 or 2. Given the current rewards system, our goal is to get as many as possible 8 stars. We rotated 29 through the last round so you would not be in every day. However, you get max rewards as long as you get 8 stars. Standard blurb below,

#8UCRP8CL. MN ICE. Mostly US based but we do have players in Europe. Adult clan. We war twice a week (optional), always max clan games, and are in crystal 2 for war leagues. Everyone is put on the league roster to get medals but only volunteers actually war. No drama. No silly rules. Just adults having fun. Put piper sent you in the invite if you drop by.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

PRISM - LEVEL 14 [#8YC8PP88]
    Main clan requirements:
    - English speaking only
    - Strictly adults only
    - Maxed walls of previous town hall
    - 100,000 career donations
    - Minimum of 800 war stars
    - TH9 (maxed only)
    - TH10 (60 combined hero’s)
    - TH11 (80 combined hero’s)
    - TH12 (120 combined hero’s)

TROJAN GLADIATOR - LEVEL 13 [#2VRVJGJ8]
    Second extension clan welcomes:
    - English speaking only
    - Strictly adults only
    - TH8 (maxed only)
    - TH9 (must of been maxed TH8)
    - TH10 (50 combined hero’s)
    - TH11 (60 combined hero’s)
    - TH12 (80 combined hero’s)

SERENITY - LEVEL 12 [#R2CUJ8LJ]
    Third extension clan welcomes:
    - English speaking only
    - Strictly adults only
    - Welcoming everyone from all levels including rushed account and beginners. Already have accounts in one of our clans but want to bring your mini over? Here is your perfect base until you’re meeting the requirements for for PRISM or TROJAN.

CWL? We do 30v30 in both clans meaning everyone who’s interested can be part of it, no one gets left out!

We ALWAYS achieve MAX tier on clan games and WAR CONSTANTLY in both clans, you can opt out whenever necessary. No war pressure, just follow the war plan and use both attacks accordingly.

We have a KIK group for each clan where we chat (it’s much easier than the in game keyboard and keeps your number private). It is mandortory for war as we discuss and post war plans there.

We are a very active and competitive group, we like to win; however we play this game for fun alongside our busy schedules and jobs. Thanks to the clan being international (mostly USA/UK), donations are never left hanging and we friendly challenge for practise, there’s always room for improvement!

If either clan sounds like the right clan for you, just mention ‘Lea in forums’ upon joining. Unsure? Add me as a friend and I will invite you to the appropriate clan.

For any interest in clans merging, please add me on KIK to discuss further.

My tag #2RQ9VUPV2
    KIK: LeaAtPrism

Recruting: F3ar usa lvl 12 war clan

[RECRUITING] F3AR USA LEVEL 12 WAR CLAN

#What do we look for?

⚡Th9 - Th12⚡

⚡Adult only⚡

⚡War participants⚡

⚡Great people willing to learn and coach⚡

⚡Clan activity⚡

#What's in it for you?

⚔War wins⚔

⚔Adult Clanmates⚔

⚔War Leagues include all players⚔

⚔Constant activity⚔

⚔No required donation ratio⚔
    (Request must be filled still)

⚔An active and organized discord server⚔

⚔Wars of 30+⚔

⚔Fair play clan⚔

⚔Participate in as many events as you want⚔

⚔Relaxed atmosphere with no drama⚔

⚔Always complete Clan Games⚔

Interested?

Join our server:

https://discord.gg/5t3VyYM

⚔F3AR USA #2JG0U82V⚔

Pro Member
    Hi AJ,

We're presently looking to add th10+ to our clan and would like you to take a look. We're in Masters III. About half of our clan are th10s & 11s with 12s and 9s rounding us out.

We're looking to recruit both women and men - we like having a mix.

Here is more information on our clan: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...active-members

Hope to see you there, Thomas
    Last edited by tsg123; April 17th, 2019 at 04:03 AM.

Fresh Spawn
    Hey AJ,

Check us out, we are lvl 13 US / UK war clan. Clan name is Miloski. My co-workers and I founded the clan and have been doing wars since then. We take wars seriously. We generally start our wars around 1 pm PST and do 2-3 per week. Sometimes we take a few days off after CWL. We have a really loyal group of friends who know that anything besides 3 stars is a fail. But besides war we are pretty chill. We get max tier Clan Games everytime and we are currently in Crystal I. 95% of the members are adults who have jobs but love to clash! Add me on discord if you'd like to know more: itsme#2020.

bump bump bump

Quote Originally Posted by ajmyers33 View Post
    bump bump bump
    What do you want? A personal engraved invitation?
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22