Thread: Clan Name Change

Fresh Spawn

Clan Name Change

I think that you should be able to change the name of your clan once for free then about 500-1000 gems after that. Some people are stuck with a clan name that they donít like anymore and would have to create a whole new clan to change the name. Sounds horrible. Would gladly appreciate it if this feature was added into the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Klvne View Post
    I think that you should be able to change the name of your clan once for free then about 500-1000 gems after that. Some people are stuck with a clan name that they donít like anymore and would have to create a whole new clan to change the name. Sounds horrible. Would gladly appreciate it if this feature was added into the game.
    This has been requested a number of times. Doesnt seem likely to happen any time soon.

Darian spoke of this in the most recent Reddit AMA.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...AMA-March-2019

Level 17
    - 15,600/17,800 | Master II
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 201] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Banned
    I would like this idea too. I don't like the gem idea, but I believe that ONLY the clan Leader may change the name once every 24 hours. Supercell hasn't officially ruled it out yet, but it's a definite "not at this time".
    Last edited by AlexanderTheGamer777; April 14th, 2019 at 11:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderTheGamer777 View Post
    I would like this idea too. Supercell hasn't officially ruled it out yet, but it's a definite "not at this time".
    "Not at this time" is the same as."currently ruled out" the ruled out section says "currently" they have added features from that list in the past, rarely but it has beem done. I would not concider this request as a high priority as a possibility any time soon.