Thread: Record breaking thread

Record breaking thread

I would like to create a place where players can talk about their record in Hay Day.

Today, with the "truck order giving Booster" event, I have broke my previous record of most truck per day. I am now proud of running 111 truck order in one single day .

Previous one was 101 truck orders, probably while doing Turbo tracker Achivement back in a long long time ago.

And you, what's your new record in Hay Day ?
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language.

All the great ones were a student once. Learning is quicker with better guiding. Report abuse/spam on forum.

#ChickenHunter :: Hay Day Lv 130♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12

Yesterday when I noticed that I had over 100 markers and zero hope of getting an expansion scroll in the derby I helped 5 of my neighbors expand land on their farms. That is a record for me.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

We managed 4 bingos this week. In past bingo derbies no matter how many tasks we trashed there was always one tasks per line that we needed that just NEVER showed up. OR they would show up at less than 200 pts. So we chose to go for horseshoes over bingo.
    This time it came together.
    I am taking next week off to recover from the stress of trying to get some of my neighbors to see the bingos and actually take the task needed.
    Heart in Hands
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

8 floral candles.
    Yesterday I started the day with one floral candle and a town visitor wanted two. That was the beginning of my record breaking day. I spent the whole day sending off my bees, making wax, making candles only to have ANOTHER town visitor ask for 1 or 2 of them. It drove me BATTY.
    Has anyone else had a wave of visitors asking for a specific item all day long?
    Heart in Hands
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

Great farming days you have there Hayfield! I'm glad you work it out.

One of my record recently is about a break in a dormant neighborhood. There are 814 days between 2 messages. The second one was for leadership rotation when the player logged in.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language.

All the great ones were a student once. Learning is quicker with better guiding. Report abuse/spam on forum.

#ChickenHunter :: Hay Day Lv 130♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12

Yes happens to me ALOT!! Also anyone notice that in derby when you take the boat tasks back to back, the second boat task seems to ask for the same items and when I just send aeay, the next boat is even worse? Or is that just my luck!
    Bev~SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM
    50 sha@des of h@y d@y!
    Level 110
    https://forum.supercell.com/blob:htt...3-a5de8c14170f

Quote Originally Posted by Rayneswan1 View Post
    Yes happens to me ALOT!! Also anyone notice that in derby when you take the boat tasks back to back, the second boat task seems to ask for the same items and when I just send aeay, the next boat is even worse? Or is that just my luck!
    I have the same luck.
    On my baby farm I had three boats in a row that asked for cotton fabric. Two that asked for pancakes. But those are the only 320 tasks that have been coming up. Boats, by the boatload.
    Heart in Hands
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

Millennial Club
    Boosters. In my first few minutes of playing today I got 5 boosters, I deleted them all.
    Last edited by Connemara; May 4th, 2019 at 05:04 PM.
    Started playing 27 September 2014
    #CYC0LGPY
    IT'S A GAME " an activity that one engages in for amusement.
    Survived the Scorched Earth challenge 2018.

2 pearl of the sea.
    I threw out my mystery nets yesterday hoping to catch a ships wheel.
    Not a horrible haul to pull up those two beauties. So now I am up to three.
    Heart in Hands
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC