Thread: Offer previous decorations in store

Offer previous decorations in store

Please give us the opportunity to purchase previously offered decorations. For example the flowering trees. My baby farm has been offered a diamond package with the pink flowering tree so I know it is still out there. Please, just put all the past decorations in the store and let us buy them. I would even spend diamonds on them!
    Level 105
    Hay Day addict 😉
    Words to live by:
    "Never miss a good chance to shut up" -Will Rogers.

Quote Originally Posted by deegee View Post
    Please give us the opportunity to purchase previously offered decorations. For example the flowering trees. My baby farm has been offered a diamond package with the pink flowering tree so I know it is still out there. Please, just put all the past decorations in the store and let us buy them. I would even spend diamonds on them!
    Highly agree, and to keep them there permanently. And sure for diamonds but not highly expensive like 200, 100.

There are a lot of past decorations that I want. I would prefer if they were coins since I have MILLIONS of them.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

Quote Originally Posted by deegee View Post
    I too would love to see these return. Mother's day is coming up so here's hoping they decide to bring them back 😊