Page 24 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Questions on Season Challenges/Season Bank

Itís simple if you want to hoard magic items for the next update supercell is fine with that you just need to pay more. The good pass is already a very good deal even if your selling all extra items for gems stop being so greedy. Why would they let you stack them for cheap? Than you have no incentive to buy them for expensive prices. They are in this for us but also to make money if they let everyone stack way magic items no one would buy the packs that support this game and get us that new content your looking to save for.

Not really, although you’ll probably want to keep raiding to hit 25M/25M/240K for the Season Bank.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.

Centennial Club
    There might be achievement in the future, same as what they did with clan games.

Why max/near max TH12 always find something to complain even when 99,9% of players are enjoying ?

You are having a miserable time (and probably not having fun) for playing the game like there is no tomorrow.
    Just deal with it and wait for the next 6 levels of archers/cannons and wait for TH13 next year.
    SuperCell, an 2 stars attack company.

Your reward for getting the points earlier is the extra-time you're on 20% discount.
    That's it. No bonus.

Season reward points

Hello,
    So, I unlock'd everything in Season Challenges, but still 1 challenge is remaining & it's showing that more challenges are going to be available soon. I have done with my job, so what's this happen'g? The reward points bar is full & reached the end(i.e. till Gladiator Skin & Book of Heroes). So,what's the point of completing further challenges? Is this a flaw miss'd by the SC developers? Or, what is it? I don't get the point of completing them further?
    Please tell what should be my & other players who are facing the same, next step towards this.
    THANK U ALL!!

Quote Originally Posted by Xonymous View Post
    Hello,
    So, I unlock'd everything in Season Challenges, but still 1 challenge is remaining & it's showing that more challenges are going to be available soon. I have done with my job, so what's this happen'g? The reward points bar is full & reached the end(i.e. till Gladiator Skin & Book of Heroes). So,what's the point of completing further challenges? Is this a flaw miss'd by the SC developers? Or, what is it? I don't get the point of completing them further?
    Please tell what should be my & other players who are facing the same, next step towards this.
    THANK U ALL!!
    You can just ignore the remaining challenges since you've completed the season. The point of having extra challenges is to give people an opportunity to reach max tier if they are literally unable to complete a challenge, such as maxed players being unable to upgrade 5 buildings
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 46 | AQ 49 | GW 20 |

Quote Originally Posted by Xonymous View Post
    Hello,
    THANK U ALL!!
    There are two options for you to choose from why there are still challenges available.

Option 1: it is to show how well you have mastered the game, due to extreme skill you completed the season challenge line in 15 days, while mere mortals need a month.

Option 2: There are extra points available other then the 2600 points needed to complete it to compensate for the fact that not all players can do all the challenges every day. For instance, a max base could not do the 200 point wall challenge, or what if someone can not log in every single day for the daily challenges, this gives some room for those not as active to be able to complete the quest line and gain all the rewards.
    Level: 250 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5225 | Donations: 1.1 million | Hero Levels: 150
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Fresh Spawn

Season bank monthly challenges

Where will the season bank be distributed? I purchased gold tier, so my season bank max is 25 mil gold/elixir and 250k dark, do the storage limits apply? Or will the entire 25 mil be available?

Oh! So is this a new mechanics now for spending real money in game? That’s ridiculous lol.

Tell me a game that has a battle pass that when you claim the rewards will forcing you to sell it in virtual currency 9x cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Moxnix View Post
    It’s simple if you want to hoard magic items for the next update supercell is fine with that you just need to pay more. The good pass is already a very good deal even if your selling all extra items for gems stop being so greedy. Why would they let you stack them for cheap? Than you have no incentive to buy them for expensive prices. They are in this for us but also to make money if they let everyone stack way magic items no one would buy the packs that support this game and get us that new content your looking to save for.
    Main : Th12
    2nd : Th12 (mid)