Page 22 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Questions on Season Challenges/Season Bank

Centennial Club
    Sell the books for the gems even if it is a little amount of gems. You can boast collectors or a building one day when TH13 comes out. People we are getting insanely god value for $5!!! There really is nothing to complain about.. everyone knew that there were items we would not be able to use or loot not to be collected due to maxed bases. The biggest point for the gold pass in my opinion is to help people progress faster and to get the hero skin. Unfortunately if you are already maxed then that is something you should consider when buying the gold pass.

And that is why it cost real money and not with gems.

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    And that is exactly why these mechanics are in place
    Last edited by Nevera; April 16th, 2019 at 08:45 AM.
    Main : Th12
    2nd : Th12 (mid)

Quote Originally Posted by Bloukaas View Post
    No we wont. If not claimed by the end of the season then all loot/items not claimed will be lost. The only loot you will get even if your storages are full is the season bank loot.
    We only get the season bank loot at the end of the season. What remains to be seen is if the moment we have access to those funds, if the season perks are still in effect.

Quote Originally Posted by GrandWarden0 View Post
    It is, but remember that your season bank would have been limitted to the minimum amount until you purchase it so it will be more difficult to fill to the max of the gold pass, therefore the earlier you buy it the better (plus the building, training and research cuts you get)
    Can this be verified by someone else? (not that I don't trust you, GW0, but that you seem to be the only person saying this that I've seen)

I.e. Does season bank fill in the background beyond the maximum allowed and once the gold pass is bought will show the entire amount looted during the season?
    Last edited by Flyingbluething; April 16th, 2019 at 08:56 AM. Reason: Addition

Quote Originally Posted by Flyingbluething View Post
    Can this be verified by someone else? (not that I don't trust you, GW0, but that you seem to be the only person saying this that I've seen)

I.e. Does season bank fill in the background beyond the maximum allowed and once the gold pass is bought will show the entire amount looted during the season?
    The season bank does not fill in the back ground while looting. Ive had 20 mil in my gold/elixir for the last few days and when I finally unlocked the last tier to make the capacity 25m it was still at 20 mil and will be until I raid and add more to it now. So like GW0 says the earlier you unlock it (purchase the gold pass) the better.

#CQGPQVP

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateAcid View Post
    The season bank does not fill in the back ground while looting. Ive had 20 mil in my gold/elixir for the last few days and when I finally unlocked the last tier to make the capacity 25m it was still at 20 mil and will be until I raid and add more to it now. So like GW0 says the earlier you unlock it (purchase the gold pass) the better.
    That is logical. Thanks. Probably won't be buying that gold pass in the end... My initial indecision has paid off.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddydaycare View Post
    We only get the season bank loot at the end of the season. What remains to be seen is if the moment we have access to those funds, if the season perks are still in effect.
    When the season ends, the perks end. That is the moment the season bank will be emptied into the storages. How would you come to the conclusion that the perks would still be in effect? The end of the old season equals the beginning of the next season... there's no time in between....

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #218
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddydaycare View Post
    When you open the seasonal challenge menu there’s this big timer in the top right corner which says season ends: ....

When the count down stops all perks will end and the seasonal bank will be emptied out into your storages. If you’re not online at the time the loot will be transferred the first time you log on after the season has ended.
    So no, there will be no window to utilize the 20% perks with the loot you get.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Toni1963 View Post
    Well, I'm sorry. It's quite obvious I'm the only one thinking that it's not fair a maxed TH12 gets less for the same money than everybody else. So I must be wrong, lol.

I'll buy next pass anyway
    That would mean that SC must handle the 2 books of hero different. One of them you "bought" with the gold pass the other every silver and gold pass owner can get. Can you imagine the big roar here how unfair it would be.
    And this decision needed to be done for every magic item -> upper row overflow lower row stay within limit.

That would be a ruff week/month ibn the forum.

So clearly no from me for overflow of magic items.

Anyone? Or is it just a wait and see situation?