Page 15 of 120 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Questions on Season Challenges/Season Bank

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RaWF View Post
    Does anyone else see the problem that when the season ends we are going to get all the loot from the season bank dumped into our storages on the last day of the month, this is up to 250k dark elixir for gold pass members and we're going to receive it when CWL is beginning so no one is going to want to put their heroes down for upgrade. I can see this being a problem as dark cant be put into walls like the other resources and people dont like to waste it.
    Hadn't considered how CWL starts at the end of each Season. It will be interesting to see what people do

Season Challenges - Bank rewards

Hi,

Does anyone know regarding the Season Bank rewards, whether they'll overflow your storage limits, similar to purchased Gold/Elixir, Or whether they'll just fill them to max as the rewards do.

Example, I've got 2.2 million(m) Gold storage, but will receive 8m gold from the rewards. Will i lose 5.8m of it?

Thanks for any help provided.

Banned
    At the end of the season, all loot form the season bank will be transferred to your storages and will overflow, though this means that you will be unable to collect from mines/drills/collectors or get loot from invasions until your loot lowers to below your capacity

Forum Veteran
    No, your storages will overflow.

The season bank loot will automatically transfer to your storages,when you first login, after the season ends.

Quote Originally Posted by GrandWarden0 View Post
    At the end of the season, all loot form the season bank will be transferred to your storages and will overflow, though this means that you will be unable to collect from mines/drills/collectors or get loot from invasions until your loot lowers to below your capacity
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaledonian View Post
    No, your storages will overflow.

The season bank loot will automatically transfer to your storages,when you first login, after the season ends.
    Thanks for confirming this.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimalUrges View Post
    Hi,

Does anyone know regarding the Season Bank rewards, whether they'll overflow your storage limits, similar to purchased Gold/Elixir, Or whether they'll just fill them to max as the rewards do.

Example, I've got 2.2 million(m) Gold storage, but will receive 8m gold from the rewards. Will i lose 5.8m of it?

Thanks for any help provided.
    You can check the sticky ... and as stated, yes, it will overflow...

Centennial Club

Season Bank

When this season is over storages will overflow in order to accomodate the bank. If you’re a max player and have no use for the resources, will it ever expire? If you’re purchasing the pass each month to obtain the hero skin and effectively getting a bank of 25 million, will it just continue to accumulate or is there an ‘overflow’ cap?
    rst1985 | BK 65 | AQ 65 | GW 40
    Clan Leader 'aussie' #G00UC98L

Quote Originally Posted by rst1985 View Post
    When this season is over storages will overflow in order to accomodate the bank. If you’re a max player and have no use for the resources, will it ever expire? If you’re purchasing the pass each month to obtain the hero skin and effectively getting a bank of 25 million, will it just continue to accumulate or is there an ‘overflow’ cap?
    Since resources can be purchased with real world currency there can't be a cap.

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Quote Originally Posted by rst1985 View Post
    Considering that you won’t be able to collect anything from your collectors/treasury/loot carts nor regular attacks because loot won’t go above the cap of your storages, I think it’s fair to assume that by the end of the next month, you’ll be at the normal cap of your storage anyways, because people will keep raiding you

There have been at least 3 post on this topic over the last two days which you could have easily found. The simplest answer is no it won’t continuously over flow. At the end of the season if your storages are over flowing you can’t put anymore in by raiding, therefore only loot will be taken out of it. (Making armies and getting raided). Over the course of a month that can easily deplete the gold pass 25 mil. So you end up no better and no worse.

#CQGPQVP