Thread: Future Active Challenges More TH12 Friendly - Specifically Fortifications Galore

Fresh Spawn

Future Active Challenges More TH12 Friendly - Specifically Fortifications Galore

The Fortifications Galore challenge is basically impossible for a TH12 and max BH8. I have lower TH and BH bases that easily completed it the first day and received the 200 points. But my TH12 only has 4 of 25. This makes it even worse as TH12 paid the same money for gold pass that lower THs did and are gated more from getting higher rewards as the Fortifications Galore was the only 200 point challenge yet took the least work for lower THs. Essentially TH12 are 4 days behind any lower THs for each reward level for the remainder of the season (4 days of daily challenges at 60 points per day for 240 points). This means 4 days more of +20% research and +20% builder. Your longest playing players shouldn't be punished for maxing out bases.

For next months challenges if you choose to keep Fortifications Galore, I am suggesting it should be 25 wall segments or 10 million in wall upgrades (or something reasonable like this for resources spent and time to get the achievement). If not, please remove this from all future events and take it a lesson in poor implementation. As well, hopefully there are no further challenges coming that are impossible for TH12s.

Just my 2 cents.

Banned
    The problem with the resource idea in relation to walls is that, for a maxed town hall 12, getting 10 million gold is a walk in the park and just a couple invasions, not to mention that you'd only need half of that due to upgrading walls with elixir as well. Meanwhile, for a town hall 7, they can only upgrade walls with gold and 10 million gold would be a lot harder.

Fresh Spawn
    That's why I put "or". So if you upgrade 25 walls segments or upgrade using a set amount of resources it would complete. Also lots of lower THs don't have max BHs so it was very very easy to complete.