Thread: Clan Level Benefit

Clan Level Benefit

Many clans have already reached their maximum benefit mark that is reached upon reaching level 10.
    But after that there is a void without progression, so here's an idea to continue this journey, and encourage people to join existing clans and not just create one more ...

- Change clan bonus to level 20
    - Redistribute the bonuses in these 20 levels, so that troops levels, reimbursements and storage are not exaggerated.
    - Divide troop level .. Not be used more as general level, but as specific type. (Example: Troop level, spell level, and siege machine level.

This wouldn't help anyone and would drastically hurt new clans so there's no point to this.

Plus, Supercell has gone on record that if they ever do add bonuses to clan levels beyond 10 it would be more things that were more cosmetic and had zero impact on game play.

Level 17
    - 15,600/17,800 | Master II
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 201] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Banned
    I would quite like more clan perks, but not like this.

Literally no-one would benefit from this, not even level 20 clans

This doesn't solve the underlying problem, it just postpones it while hurting existing clans and new clans.

A better idea might be some sort of stacking bonus from each level beyond 10, such as 5% more treasury storage or 5% more bonus loot from star bonuses/wars/whatever. Just something minor that makes you feel like you're still growing.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDrizzle404 View Post
    This doesn't solve the underlying problem, it just postpones it while hurting existing clans and new clans.

A better idea might be some sort of stacking bonus from each level beyond 10, such as 5% more treasury storage or 5% more bonus loot from star bonuses/wars/whatever. Just something minor that makes you feel like you're still growing.
    I would love to see that kind of thing happen