Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Town Hall 10 + 9 + 8 looking for a clan

Cool Town Hall 10 + 9 + 8 looking for a clan

I am a town hall 10, level 118 who is looking for an active clan that donates a lot and has most of if not all of the clan perks unlocked. I have 2 other friends who are looking for a clan just like I am so I'm posting this assuming they could join a clan with me. I'm hoping to find a clan that is capable of donating siege machines and high-level troops. Love doing wars and will be opted in when able to do them and opted out when not able to.
    Here is more information on the bases:
    TH10 -PrestonB- (#R8L8RYGU) Level 118
    TH 9 Bean Burritos (#8GV09VJ9) Level 99
    TH 8 ccutshaw15 (#GL9QR8RR) Level 71
    We play a lot and our goal is to get better, we may not be the best but we will always try our hardest

Hi there We have a level 14 clan with all perks unlocked.

We donate often, with a couple of TH 12s made just as “donation” accounts. We war twice a week and do clan leagues every month.

Only rules are keeping the chat clean and opt in/out for war.

#Y0V2PGY2

Forum Superstar
    Check out FLATLINE 2.0 Level 14 #P9QYU8UR. Relaxed mature environment. Farm/Casual/CWL War where war is optional not require, but we do war and take it serious. No app to download but this is Wichita family clan of 4 discord server https://discord.gg/mJ7WQby you are welcome to swing by and chat with us. Mention Muoi sent you or from forum in request to join. Have a great day!!!!!

If you are still looking, Come join us. We are like a big Family. Adult- mature, but we love good laughs.

♠We Laugh, We Cry, We Clash!♠

-ROGUE FAMILY- , war clan is recruiting.
    green and black triangle shield, Lvl 11
    Tag# Y0V2PGY2

We are a USA based clan with international players
    ♥looking for solid active daily players to be our clanmates. We war B2B, participate in CWL and Clan Games.

Must:
    ♥Love to learn and war, Not♥ a Rusher, Engineered and♥ .5's welcome,♥ Have a sense of humor, Willing to accept constructive criticism, Loyal clan member, no hoppers.

Clan Rules:
    Keep donation ratio 1:2, don't ask for promotions, Discord recommended (elders and co-leaders are required), use both attacks in war, max out clan games always, be friendly and helpful, stay active

When request to join, message “Forum Rogue”.♥ So you'll be accepted. Thanks. We hope to hear from you.♥ 👍

My in-game tag# 2OQPVQPOY
    We would love to welcome you and your friends to our family, help you guys grow and learn new strategies!

Hello, if you're still looking, we are a chill clan that wars on the regular we also do games and war leagues. We donate pretty regularly and are looking for bases of any level. We enjoy helping each other out and giving each other pointers to improve.
    Our name is USandofA and the tag is #RJ8J92VQ. We are a level 11 clan getting close to 50 members with a positive war record. If you request, say CSTEEL97 sent you
    Last edited by RSteel97; April 13th, 2019 at 02:24 AM.

We are Mac Aussie Clan (P82VQV8V)

We are an English speaking Aussie Clan looking for good, loyal, active Clashers that are on their accounts daily.

We war twice a week at the same times every week and participate in the League Wars monthly.

We accept any level Clasher so look us up, as long as you aren’t too rushed.

We aren’t interested in Clashers that are hoppers, parkers, swears or are just plain rude.

Our forum password is:
    "Electric Dragon"

Kind Regards
    Zennet - #8Q88RLPQG

Come & join a great clan
    Clan Founded - March 2016
    https://clashofclans.com/clans/clan?clanTag=P82VQV8V

Clan War Profile:
    174 wins
    lvl 10
    29 members

No Swearing
    Come & join a great clan
    Founded - March 2016
    https://clashofclans.com/clans/clan?clanTag=P82VQV8V

Zennet #8Q88RLPQG
    Zennet
    (Clan Leader)
    Mac Aussie Clan
    #P82VQV8V

Level 18
    - 2,124/18,500| Master II
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 202] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Check out Chicken's Fire. Normally we would ask your friends to join Chicken's Ice our feeder clan but we can make an exception so you can stay together.

Chicken's Fire and Chicken’s Ice - farming/war clans are now recruiting

Looking for generous donating, family friendly, organized, farming /warring clans? If so, you're in luck, Chicken's Fire and Chicken's Ice are recruiting.

We are currently recruiting active th6 and higher accounts.

Chicken's Fire (#Y0JU9QCC) welcomes responsible players 14+ yrs with town hall 12, 11 or high th10 accounts.

Chicken’s Ice (#22QQ0QCGP) is our feeder clan for th10 and lower.

Parents that join can bring their children under 14, but are responsible for ensuring their children follow clan rules. The rules are minimal and are designed to ensure everyone can enjoy themselves while playing.

Chicken's Fire: We war once a week (Friday) and in Clan War Leagues. You can opt out if you don't want to do regular wars but we do encourage members to participate. All members are required to do clan games to ensure we always get the highest tier rewards for everyone.

Chicken's Ice: We war once a week (Tuesday) and in Clan War Leagues.

We encourage everyone to donate.

Players must be able to communicate in English.

Rules, guidelines, promotion info etc. can be found on the Chicken's Fire website http://chickensfire.clanwebsite.com

If you want more information you can contact us by email
    chickensfireclan@gmail.com

Information:
    Clan: Chicken's Fire
    ClanTag: #Y0JU9QCC
    Clan level: 12
    Clan War League: Crystal I
    Wars: Once a week (Friday war search)
    Leader: Gudroll
    Location: International (we have members from USA, Canada, UK, Philippines, New Zealand and elsewhere)

Clan: Chicken's Ice
    ClanTag: #22QQ0QCGP
    Clan level: 4
    Clan War League: Gold II
    Wars: One a week (Tuesday war search)
    Leader: Typhoon
    Feeder clan for Chicken's Fire for lower town hall members. You can jump to Chicken's Fire to request maximum level cc troops and spells for wars. Fire members are free to war in Ice too.

We are a member of the Chickens United clan family.

If you liked what you read and are interested in joining us please send a request and type "Saw the Forum Post" or similar in the invite request box.

PRISM - LEVEL 14 [#8YC8PP88]
    Main clan requirements:
    - English speaking only
    - Strictly adults only
    - Confident war attacker
    - TH9 (50 combined hero’s)
    - TH10 (60 combined hero’s)
    - TH11 (80 combined hero’s)
    - TH12 (100 combined hero’s)

TROJAN GLADIATOR - LEVEL 13 [#2VRVJGJ8]
    Second extension clan welcomes:
    - English speaking only
    - Strictly adults only
    - All players of all town hall and hero levels welcome, including beginners. If you don’t meet the main clan requirements, join here for the meantime.

SERENITY - LEVEL 12 [#R2CUJ8LJ]
    Third extension clan welcomes:
    - English speaking only
    - Strictly adults only
    - Already have accounts in one of our clans? Want to have a base for a beginner town hall or fix an overly rushed account? Here’s your perfect base until you’re confident for PRISM or TROJAN.

CWL? We will be running 30v30 in both clans meaning everyone who’s interested can be part of it, no one gets left out!

We ALWAYS achieve MAX tier on clan games and WAR CONSTANTLY in both clans, you can opt out whenever necessary. No war pressure, just follow the war plan and use both attacks accordingly.

We have a KIK group where we chat (it’s much easier than the in game keyboard and keeps your number private). It is mandortory for war as we discuss and post war plans there.

We are a very active and competitive group, we like to win; however we play this game for fun alongside our busy schedules and jobs. Thanks to the clan being international (mostly USA/UK), donations are never left hanging and we friendly challenge for practise, there’s always room for improvement!

If either clan sounds like the right clan for you, just mention ‘Lea in forums’ upon joining. Unsure? Add me as a friend and I will invite you to the appropriate clan.

For any interest in clans merging, please add me on KIK to discuss further.

My tag #2RQ9VUPV2
    KIK: LeaAtPrism

Hey man, not sure if you're still looking for a clan. I'm StoneYeti, leader of Exclusive Drip. We are a casual all around clan (War, Farming, Social, CWL, etc....). We have a wide variety of players including TH12's Through TH4's. Based off of your post I believe you would be a great fit with us! IF you decide to join tell them that Stone sent you.

Clan Tag: #28LQ8CGYQ

Thanks,
    StoneYeti