Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Cc requests

Centennial Club

Cc requests

Hi,
    All of us are oblivious to the fact that a clan's status is completely dependent on it's Leader's, Co-Leader's & Member's cooperation & benevolence.
    But, many a times a 'Black Sheep' is hiding in between the Clan members. Who always(or, mostly) donates wrong or low level CC troops or the 3 famous CC troops : Goblins, Wall-Breakers & Healers.
    Now, the problem is, many time they are caught, if the member to whom he donated carefully sees the pop-up message. But, many a times, out eyes fail to look at his name carefully & thus, he is saved from a nice lightening kick.
    So what I want is that the pop-up message, instance : "ABCPQRXYZ donated you 8 Goblins", this should stay until we press a 'OK' button/tab. And on pressing it, the list of all the pupil(alon with the troop which they donated) who donated that player vanishes. And, thus we get to see all details of all the members along with the teoops they donated you for as long as we want. The same feature is in CoC's younger brother, Clash Royale.
    Hope, you all may be agreeing & want to have such a feature. I urge SC to implement this feature if they do also agree with this thread.
    THNX!!

You might want to try this....

1) Take a screenshot of the clan page that shows the number of “donated troops”.
    2) Make a request for troops.
    3) Look at the clan page again and see who’s donated number went up.

You may have to do it a couple of times, but you should be able to figure out who’s donating the low level troops.
    To contact Help and Support via the web:
    http://supr.cl/Support4Clash

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Xonymous View Post
    Hi,
    All of us are oblivious to the fact that a clan's status is completely dependent on it's Leader's, Co-Leader's & Member's cooperation & benevolence.
    But, many a times a 'Black Sheep' is hiding in between the Clan members. Who always(or, mostly) donates wrong or low level CC troops or the 3 famous CC troops : Goblins, Wall-Breakers & Healers.
    Now, the problem is, many time they are caught, if the member to whom he donated carefully sees the pop-up message. But, many a times, out eyes fail to look at his name carefully & thus, he is saved from a nice lightening kick.
    So what I want is that the pop-up message, instance : "ABCPQRXYZ donated you 8 Goblins", this should stay until we press a 'OK' button/tab. And on pressing it, the list of all the pupil(alon with the troop which they donated) who donated that player vanishes. And, thus we get to see all details of all the members along with the teoops they donated you for as long as we want. The same feature is in CoC's younger brother, Clash Royale.
    Hope, you all may be agreeing & want to have such a feature. I urge SC to implement this feature if they do also agree with this thread.
    THNX!!
    Are you talking about when people donate wrong troops when you are online or offline?

I don't find it to be a problem when you are online and the name seems last long enough for me. As for offline, I really hope they do add a feature that informs you when you log back in who has donated what

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LeethalForce View Post
    You might want to try this....

1) Take a screenshot of the clan page that shows the number of “donated troops”.
    2) Make a request for troops.
    3) Look at the clan page again and see who’s donated number went up.

You may have to do it a couple of times, but you should be able to figure out who’s donating the low level troops.
    That method would rarely work.

There would be more than one person who's donation count will go up in the given time, even if you carry out many repeats. Plus many of the times someone just wouldn't be trolling. Not to mention there could be two people or even three sometimes. There are just far too many variables involved for such an experiment to work, even with a hundred repeats you wouldn't know who it was

Quote Originally Posted by GrandWarden0 View Post
    That method would rarely work.

There would be more than one person who's donation count will go up in the given time, even if you carry out many repeats. Plus many of the times someone just wouldn't be trolling. Not to mention there could be two people or even three sometimes. There are just far too many variables involved for such an experiment to work, even with a hundred repeats you wouldn't know who it was
    It worked for me. It took me a few attempts using most of my 8 accounts but soon found the person doing it. It turned out to be someone who joined our clan two weeks before and wanted to donate 200 troops to become an elder. He apologized and no problems since.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LeethalForce View Post
    It worked for me. It took me a few attempts using most of my 8 accounts but soon found the person doing it. It turned out to be someone who joined our clan two weeks before and wanted to donate 200 troops to become an elder. He apologized and no problems since.
    Generally speaking though, people don't have 8 accounts from which they can launch co-ordinated attempts to find out who donated the wrong thing. Plus that one time was likely a fluke.

Often, even when you find someone who donated the wrong troops, they will deny it in some way or another, or just say that it was an accident which is entirely possible if you have only caught them once. They may just be a good member of the clan who misclicked one time.

This method is the best we have right now, but it would be better if Supercell would implement some sort of method to find out who donates what when we are offline

Generally speaking though, people don't have 8 accounts from which they can launch co-ordinated attempts to find out who donated the wrong thing. Plus that one time was likely a fluke.

Often, even when you find someone who donated the wrong troops, they will deny it in some way or another, or just say that it was an accident which is entirely possible if you have only caught them once. They may just be a good member of the clan who misclicked one time.

This method is the best we have right now, but it would be better if Supercell would implement some sort of method to find out who donates what when we are offline
    Offline would be key. We had a donation cat fight between members one time and it would have been nice to know who was doing what before it went nuclear. Bad thing was, it wasn't even kids, two 30 something adults intentionally sabatoging each other. They aren't with us anymore.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Who cares how many accounts I used?? What’s the difference between that and asking my co-leaders to help? My method was far more efficient and only inconvenienced me. Btw, I *do* know the difference between a one-time mistake and a pattern of donations that shows someone is doing this on purpose! I didn’t mention it before but I also made good use of the feature that tells me how many people are online. If I had 3 accounts and there were 4 online, that pretty well cinched it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Offline would be key. We had a donation cat fight between members one time and it would have been nice to know who was doing what before it went nuclear. Bad thing was, it wasn't even kids, two 30 something adults intentionally sabatoging each other. They aren't with us anymore.
    Lol, I get what you mean. We used to have plenty of these back in the day. I had to rule with an iron fist and kick anyone out if they trolled the donations. My own brother ended up getting kicked at one point

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #10
    This idea is ruled out.

Please read the sticky before posting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)