Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Th12 looking for a home

Fresh Spawn

Th12 looking for a home

Hey all,

My profile #URLJJ8PL gratz

My current clan Rangers Rule has had a fair share of drama. And it striked again recently. I donít play clash for drama, I play for the grind and to play with friends.
    I'm looking for a new home that are in need of a TH12 for normal Clan Wars and also League Wars.
    I'm crazy for wars, I complete clangames and I donate lots.

Depending on the base I use Killsquad with Hogs or QW w/ miners. Or drags and bats for certain bases. I'm always looking to improve my attacking skills.

Thanks for reading all, looking forward to clashing!

��Looking For Competitive League War Clan?
    ��Here we are Blue Falcon (#89Y0J8QU)
    ��Family Clan: King KBC (#8JQ8G20L)
    ��MLCW S8 BML
    ��English Speaking
    ��24/7 Wars
    ��Supercell Clan Wars
    ��Max Clan Games

��Looking for:-
    ��Th8’s & below accepted into KBC also ��
    ��Th9 - 25/25
    ��Th10 - 35/35
    ��Th11 - 45/45/10
    ��Th12 - 55/55/25

��Check us out:-https://discord.gg/rxjWxNv

Hey man, we'd be a great fit. Adult war clan, we're all about war without being over-the-top about it. No drama is our big thing, so that shouldn't be a problem. We're based in the US/Canada, so time zones shouldn't be an issue.

We have some new members that just joined via merge, good time to join. Stop by and check us out.

Veni Vidi Vici
    #P98L89UV
    DaHolla - #2QC2CL8U0
    Veni Vidi Vici - #P98L89UV

Hey , BAGZLAND is a LVL 8 war causal clan . We are currently looking for solid clan mates to help us continue to keep winning clan wars . We have all max level troops and we have max level siege machines .We always complete clan games . All players participate in CWL .
    What we need from you

1. Someone who can be coached and is willing to coach others
    2. Someone who understands how to properly attack in wars
    3. Someone who can donate to th’s ranked lower than themselves
    4. Fun / respectable person

If you would like to join us search BAGZLAND and put in the request “ Bigbossjee sent me “ and you will be accepted . clan tag #289LUGVJG

Centennial Club
    Sent you a PM

Forum Elder
    Death b4 Defeat Level 15 #G22V9QC8. We're Fairplay clan/CWL. No Kids. No Drama. No pressure to 3*. Fun and Relaxing environment but yet very competitive during war. War back to back with the option to opt out. No app to download but we do have discord server https://discord.gg/mJ7WQby you are welcome to swing by and chat with us. Mention Nhi sent you or from forum in request to join. Have a great day!!!!!

Sent you a PM.

Feel free to drop by The Overlords [L16 war clan] #8J982CR

We are a relatively high level war clan currently running about 6 TH12s, 6 TH11s and 8 TH10s in 20v20's we do rise to 25 and 30s once in a while.

The clan is VERY active, it's unlikely you ever find a point in the day where someone is not online [we're multinational so I mean literally the entire 24h day].

We are pretty competitive but no actual drama besides a bit of jostling between the guys.

https://www.clashofstats.com/clans/n...08UGQ/members/

If you're interested in helping to build a clan. You can at least check us out

Edit: I guess I can be more polite.

I play clash just for the same reason as you. Also a total war nerd.. Clash without war.. I would stop immediately. So having you would benefit us very much.

Me & my friend restarted it just before CWL and it's gotten decent considering the small timeframe. I don't plan too stop improving the clan experience.
    Last edited by Etilaclya; April 12th, 2019 at 08:40 PM.

#8UCRP8CL. MN ICE. Mostly US based but we do have players in Europe. Adult clan. We war twice a week (optional), always max clan games, and are in crystal 2 for war leagues. Everyone is put on the league roster to get medals but only volunteers actually war. No drama. No silly rules. Just adults having fun. Put piper sent you in the invite if you drop by.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22