Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Th12 looking for a home

Pro Member
    sent you a pm

Fresh Spawn
    Hey Gratz,

Check us out, we are lvl 13 US / UK war clan. Clan name is Miloski. My co-workers and I founded the clan and have been doing wars since then. We take wars seriously. We generally start our wars around 1 pm PST and do 2-3 per week. Sometimes we take a few days off after CWL. We have a really loyal group of friends who know that anything besides 3 stars is a fail. But besides war we are pretty chill. We get max tier Clan Games everytime and we are currently in Crystal I. 95% of the members are adults who have jobs but love to clash! Add me on discord if you'd like to know more: itsme#2020.

[Recruiting] Achilles Army #8Y2GLP8Y | TH12ís | War/CWL | Adult, chill clan

Looking for TH12ís to join our clan and war/CWL with us. We War nonstop and split into 2 rosters for CWL. Main clan is Champs 2, alt clan is Masters 1. Chat is pretty active, usually not more than 12 hours or less for the history, especially during war day and CWL. Basic requirements:
    -Do not miss a war or CWL attack. If you are too busy to attack, opt out beforehand.
    -Be active, available for war and CWL, and be flexible (might need to CWL in either main or alt clan depending on needs). No war when heroes are on upgrade.
    -Participate in events (clan games, season challenges, etc) and keep donations respectable (even or close).
    -Discord not required, but we use it if you want to join our channel.
    -Adults only. Also, if you like to cause drama, this is not the clan for you. We prefer a nice, chill atmosphere, while still performing at a high level.

If you would like to join, check the clan tag above. Please put Forum0419 in the request so we know itís not a random.

Hello Chief,

We'd like you to join us (PHi family clan). Main clan is level 18. Please join us through https://discord.gg/AW7uNwp.

Clans:
    (1) PHi (level 18) (#YYQQ09): 565+ war wins | Champion League 3
    (2) Iron Giants (level 17) (#9GY0GC82): 397+ war wins | Master League 3
    (3) ATX WOLVES (level 16) (#LQYGYCQU): 406+ war wins | Crystal League 2
    (4) ATX Wolves Too (level 9) (#8QRRPCQ): 149+ war wins | Silver League 1

About Us:
    International Members
    B2B Wars
    Part of the Elite Nation
    Team Player – family friendly, fun and supportive
    Adult Clan – No kids / drama
    Fair Play - No mod / engineering / rushed / .5
    Clan Game - Max
    Looking for:
    ANY town hall level
    Active
    Respectful
    Use both attacks

Apply via Discord: https://discord.gg/AW7uNwp

If you are still looking check us out...........

UKNOOBS 40+ #LV82G0GL
    Friendly adult UK war clan.

Member of the 9 clan m.I.l.e alliance
    Cwl, ndl and various large war events available

LEVEL13 clan and CWL MASTERS III

we also have a feeder clan for minis and lower town halls to learn, war and grow

UK NOOBS 40+ are looking to add to our band of UK adults.

We play to win but its not life and death.
    Always someone online
    discord clan server to discuss war tactics and socialize
    https://discord.gg/UqBeH22

always max out clan games with days to spare
    currently 40 members but looking to add war participants

any town halls and ability welcome
    we have war expert th12s who will offer advice if needed as well
    as lower th's looking to build and learn.

cc request are encouraged and filled instantly 99% of the time

mention me on application along with age and location

Happy clashing

Robbie. co-leader

If you're still looking, consider Beer Pandas (#qQ9RJJR0) - Lv14 - CWL Masters II. We are a serious, but non-hardcore war clan, primarily US-based, with a third in EMEA.

We are looking for a few, non-rushed TH11s and TH12s, who are eager to compete in regular wars, clan war leagues and clan games.

We war twice a week - opt in, when you can...opt out, when you can't. If you opt in, you are expected to make your assigned/called attacks. We use GroupMe for general communication, information sharing and war strategy.

In Clan War Leagues, we recently placed 5th in Master II (30v30) with a lineup including 9 th12s, 12 TH11s, 12 th10s, and 4 th9s.

In Clan Games, we have maxed EVERY clan game event and regularly exceed 100K.

Come check us out - war logs are open. If you like what you see, mention "Wayneman" in your join request.

Check out Jester's Rage LVL14 Clan with high donations #9GJ2U8UG

* Arctic Crusade #88UO8CG
    * Level 17
    * War Clan
    * CWL Champions 2

We are an adult WAR clan who likes to have fun, but we also try to keep the chat clean. We are among the first in the world to reach the CWL Champions 2 league. We are very competitive, but we are not hardcore. We are always looking for new recruits, so come and check us out!

Come check us out on [discord](https://discord.gg/Z2F93yN) and see if you like the environment. Hope to see you soon!

Centennial Club
    Gratz,
    if you are still looking, come check us out. We are a serious war clan with a relaxed attitude. That might sound confusing, lol, but what it means is that we take wars seriously, we plan our attacks. But we are not hard code war clans to the point that 3 stars are required in every war.

Being a hogger, I think you will fit in well in our clan.

Hope to see you in game!
    -Cassia

Quote Originally Posted by ClashofGratz View Post
    Hey all,

My profile #URLJJ8PL gratz

My current clan Rangers Rule has had a fair share of drama. And it striked again recently. I donít play clash for drama, I play for the grind and to play with friends.
    I'm looking for a new home that are in need of a TH12 for normal Clan Wars and also League Wars.
    I'm crazy for wars, I complete clangames and I donate lots.

Depending on the base I use Killsquad with Hogs or QW w/ miners. Or drags and bats for certain bases. I'm always looking to improve my attacking skills.

Thanks for reading all, looking forward to clashing!
    cassia
    HAM MASTERS (#PYRRJ2V)
    level 18 US-based war clan
    no lopsided bases

Check us out. We are always open to new members.