Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Maxed TH12 looking for a home

#JYQ0YYQQ

Leader based in Switzerland, but players from all over the world including the time zones you requested

Seven Kingdoms is inviting TH10-12 to our war/CWL/CG/farm/social level 13 clan.

About us:

We are an organized, friendly, social adult clan with both women and men. We make a serious effort to win wars in a not overly stressed atmosphere. Living mostly in North America (Canada & US) with some UK and India as well. We are an English speaking only clan. An experienced core membership welcomes new members.

Key Points:

• Adults 18+, women & men, drama not welcome,
    • Offer Wars 3x/wk, expect reliable 2 attacks/war, at least weekly participation, okay to opt out short-term for hero upgrades and such, max donations only, war plan by clan mail.
    • We max clan games and expect members to earn high points or not participate at all – no freeloading.
    • We complete in clan war leagues. We are currently placed in Master League 1.
    • Typically donate very fast. We expect a balance between requests and donations.
    • Friendly challenges offered for practice and learning.
    • Ranked in the top 100 clans in Canada.
    • Over third of clan members are TH12.

Minimum requirements*:

• English speaking
    • Age 18+
    • 1000+ Trophies
    • No engineered or rushed bases! We expect to see the following:

• For TH12s - should have BK45/AQ45/GW15 or better
      • For TH11s - should have BK40/AQ40 or better
      • For TH10s - should have BK35/AQ35 or better

Ideal candidate:

• Friendly/respectful/helpful chat almost daily
    • MidTH12+ with better than minimum hero requirements
    • Participate in at least 1 war/week and be reliable
    • Donate about the same as you receive
    • Max points in clan games
    • Prefer America’s or UK time zone

Leadership:
    Leader: Larry – Canadian - TH11 – 700+ war stars
    Co-s: Brofessor - American - TH10 - 600+ war stars
    Falcon -American - TH12 - 1000+ war stars
    Friendly Fire – Canadian – TH10 – 700+ war stars
    Gabe - American - TH11 - 900+ war stars
    Heis_B - American - TH10 - 300+ war stars
    Ron - Canadian - TH12 - 1000+ war stars
    Thomas – American – TH11 – 400+ war stars
    Matt - Canadian - TH12 - 1600+ war stars

Apply now*!

• Stop by Seven Kingdoms #YRVP2P92 and mention "Found you on Supercell" in the request to join
    • See you there !!! -Ron

* Don't meet these requirements, check out our other clans below.

Our family of clans:

• Brutal Warriors (BW) #PU28VGCY – Any level farm & war clan
    • Chicken Pickle (CP) #2GU2Y0JL – Any level competitive and social war clan
    • Clan of Clashes (CoC) #2PYQLPGR – Elite Th8+ war clan
    • GOD$ OF WAR (GOW) #PPRLVUL9 – Any level war clan
    • Indian Kingdom (IK) #P222VRVC – Elite Th7-9 war clan
    • Magnificent (Mag) #R82GJQPP – Th8+ war clan
    • Seven Kingdoms (SK) #YRVP2P92 – Elite Th10+ war clan

#80Q2G8UC

We would love to have you! We are an international clan, that has a system to ensure that requests are filled swiftly and around the clock.

If you are interested, please contact me on Discord @Becky#8701
    Becky (#9R8GCV90)- Th11- Lvl 178- Co-Leader of Invictus Beasts

Invictus Beasts: Lv16 FairPlay farming/ donating clan - Optional relaxed wars - High donations
    Apply in-game OR through Discord @Becky#8701

Chicken's Fire is an international clan and we do have members from Asia, Australia and Europe as well as North America.

Chicken's Fire and Chicken’s Ice - farming/war clans are now recruiting

Looking for generous donating, family friendly, organized, farming /warring clans? If so, you're in luck, Chicken's Fire and Chicken's Ice are recruiting.

We are currently recruiting active th6 and higher accounts.

Chicken's Fire (#Y0JU9QCC) welcomes responsible players 14+ yrs with town hall 12, 11 or high th10 accounts.

Chicken’s Ice (#22QQ0QCGP) is our feeder clan for th10 and lower.

Parents that join can bring their children under 14, but are responsible for ensuring their children follow clan rules. The rules are minimal and are designed to ensure everyone can enjoy themselves while playing.

Chicken's Fire: We war once a week (Friday) and in Clan War Leagues. You can opt out if you don't want to do regular wars but we do encourage members to participate. All members are required to do clan games to ensure we always get the highest tier rewards for everyone.

Chicken's Ice: We war once a week (Tuesday) and in Clan War Leagues.

We encourage everyone to donate.

Players must be able to communicate in English.

Rules, guidelines, promotion info etc. can be found on the Chicken's Fire website http://chickensfire.clanwebsite.com

If you want more information you can contact us by email
    chickensfireclan@gmail.com

Information:
    Clan: Chicken's Fire
    ClanTag: #Y0JU9QCC
    Clan level: 12
    Clan War League: Crystal I
    Wars: Once a week (Friday war search)
    Leader: Gudroll
    Location: International (we have members from USA, Canada, UK, Philippines, New Zealand and elsewhere)

Clan: Chicken's Ice
    ClanTag: #22QQ0QCGP
    Clan level: 4
    Clan War League: Gold II
    Wars: One a week (Tuesday war search)
    Leader: Typhoon
    Feeder clan for Chicken's Fire for lower town hall members. You can jump to Chicken's Fire to request maximum level cc troops and spells for wars. Fire members are free to war in Ice too.

We are a member of the Chickens United clan family.

If you liked what you read and are interested in joining us please send a request and type "Saw the Forum Post" or similar in the invite request box.

Trainee
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ues-Clan-Games

Key points
    1) Singapore based clan, English speaking, adults
    2) Level 15, Crystal league I (we got there with only 4 TH12s on the roster - you'll be guaranteed a spot in CWL if you join)
    3) Active clan since 2014
    - war 2-3x a week
    - max out all clan games
    - all CWLs

Do consider
    Last edited by jcjn; April 14th, 2019 at 12:14 PM.

PRISM - LEVEL 14 [#8YC8PP88]
    Main clan requirements:
    - English speaking only
    - Strictly adults only
    - Confident war attacker
    - TH9 (50 combined hero’s)
    - TH10 (60 combined hero’s)
    - TH11 (80 combined hero’s)
    - TH12 (100 combined hero’s)

TROJAN GLADIATOR - LEVEL 13 [#2VRVJGJ8]
    Second extension clan welcomes:
    - English speaking only
    - Strictly adults only
    - All players of all town hall and hero levels welcome, including beginners. If you don’t meet the main clan requirements, join here for the meantime.

SERENITY - LEVEL 12 [#R2CUJ8LJ]
    Third extension clan welcomes:
    - English speaking only
    - Strictly adults only
    - Already have accounts in one of our clans? Want to have a base for a beginner town hall or fix an overly rushed account? Here’s your perfect base until you’re confident for PRISM or TROJAN.

CWL? We will be running 30v30 in both clans meaning everyone who’s interested can be part of it, no one gets left out!

We ALWAYS achieve MAX tier on clan games and WAR CONSTANTLY in both clans, you can opt out whenever necessary. No war pressure, just follow the war plan and use both attacks accordingly.

We have a KIK group where we chat (it’s much easier than the in game keyboard and keeps your number private). It is mandortory for war as we discuss and post war plans there.

We are a very active and competitive group, we like to win; however we play this game for fun alongside our busy schedules and jobs. Thanks to the clan being international (mostly USA/UK), donations are never left hanging and we friendly challenge for practise, there’s always room for improvement!

If either clan sounds like the right clan for you, just mention ‘Lea in forums’ upon joining. Unsure? Add me as a friend and I will invite you to the appropriate clan.

For any interest in clans merging, please add me on KIK to discuss further.

My tag #2RQ9VUPV2
    KIK: LeaAtPrism

Banned
    i'm still looking for an active clan...

We got a th12 only war clan called Brotherhood. War non stop and clan is pretty active all day long. Clan is lvl 15 and we are at champ2 in cwl. Clan is international and we have many players from Asia and Europe. Clan will be active on your times too for sure. Pop for a visit and check for yourself if you like it.

Brotherhood #8VYLCJJ2
    more info about us you can find here: https://www.reddit.com/r/ClanBrotherhood/
    or read out forums page here: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ults-only-clan

Th12 only war clan Brotherhood #8VYLVJJ2
    https://www.reddit.com/r/ClanBrotherhood/

War Clan Seeking Members, Apply Within!

join Bregan D'aerth (Clan Tag #YC2CUPUV) or our feeder, BrotherhoodPL (Y228CRC0).

About Bregan D'aerth:

13th level war clan
    241 war wins
    47 members
    We war non-stop
    Currently ranked 12,712th in the world and 704th in the United States

About our Feeder, BrotherhoodPL (i.e. our AAA baseball team):

13th level war clan
    316 war wins
    47 members
    We war non-stop
    Currently ranked 123,643rd in the world, 8,094th in the U.S.

Which clan should you join?
    We are recruiting .5 bases and engineered accounts. These will go into my feeder, BrotherhoodPL. We used to have a large number of these bases in Bregan, but the recent shift in the war match-up formula has created a situation where we were getting our butts kicked in war, sometimes facing 10-12 fully engineered th11s against us. So we moved all of those bases into the feeder. Bregan is entirely fair play. We accept those bases, but not in the main clan anymore.

Requirements to join Bregan:
    If you're TH11 - must have 60 combined hero levels & have built Eagle Artillery
    If you're TH10 - must have 40 combined hero levels and have built both Inferno Towers
    If you're TH9 - must have 30 combined hero levels and have built both X-bows

If you do not qualify for Bregan, join BrotherhoodPL.
    Brotherhood's requirements are TH9 or higher who does not meet above requirements or
    TH8 with 3rd level dragons

**If Bregan is full, please go to our feeder/farming clan until a spot opens up. We regularly do 50vs50 wars, so you have to join the feeder when that's going on. Obviously I will not have room for you in Bregan D'aerth while that's going on. Or likewise, if we're doing a 50 vs 50 in the feeder, you will have to join Bregan until that war is over, even if you would not normally qualify.
    **If you're not a hardcore war player and more of a farmer, please go to the feeder.
    **If you WANT to be a hardcore war player but aren't ready yet, please go to the feeder for practice.
    **If you are a hardcore war player but do not meet the above requirements for the main clan, please go to BrotherhoodPL until you do.
    **Once a spot opens up we'll promote the best guy in the feeder back to the main clan.

We are a group of international clashers hailing from the US, UK, India, Finland, Ireland, Sweden, Australia, China, Singapore, Nigeria & Egypt i.e. all over the world. Because our clans are so diverse you can expect donations 24/7 with people being up at different times of the day.

Everyone in the clan is very respectful. No one will berate you for a war attack not turning out the way you planned. This has happened to everybody. The important thing is that you try to learn from your mistakes and improve as a player.

Screenshots of recent wars, we obliterated the opposition (click the pic to make it larger)

Rules:

1) We war non-stop. You can opt out anytime, but if you're in you must participate.
    2) Donate the troops that someone requests.
    3) Be respectful towards your fellow clan members.
    4) Opt out of war when your heroes are down or your spell factory is upgrading.
    5) Never attack in war without a full clan castle and spells.
    6) Always read clan mail
    7) You must participate in wars at least some of the time! We are war clans.
    8) This rule is a fun one. Anytime you request troops you MUST post a friendly challenge. This provides everyone with more opportunities for practice.
    9) Please do not do loot attacks in war. If there are based that have not been 3 starred, we expect you to try your best and hit them, even if your chances of success are low.
    10) You cannot participate in clan wars until you lose the "new" tag by your name.
    11) Lastly, do not beg for troops or promotions! We fill requests quickly and promotions are earned. I'm not making anyone co-leader because they donated a lot of troops last week. If you expect that then this probably is not the right clan for you.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask, I'm an open book! Message me here or on kik @ DixieNormas8

When you request to join please say, "Ultrin sent me" in your reply so we know you aren't a war spy.

Feel free to join our Facebook Group, Bregan D'aerth of CoC!!

Join our Discord Channel Bregan Brotherhood https://discord.gg/5HAEn
    NOTE: Discord is NOT a requirement. I do not force members to use it, if you do not want to download any other apps to supplement standard game play, that's perfectly fine by me.
    im in BrotherhoodPL rn as i only lvl 11 king lvl 14 queen. and with how OP it is i can't even imagine how good Bregan is.
    Last edited by silversnake33; April 15th, 2019 at 12:35 PM.

ALPHA Major - Lvl 11 Adult Clan(All time War,CG,CwL),Looking for Active th8+ members

Welcome To

(Clan Tag : #JOYPVO9L)
    (Clan Website : www.alphamajorclan.weebly.com)

About ALPHA Major :

• Right now, we are Lvl 11, Crystal 1/Master 3 active donation clan.
    • All members are above 25 age.
    • We are allover world wide players, however majority are Indians.
    • Donation is frequent , so no donation expectation from you.
    • We have a clan whatsapp group, where we usually discuss about strategies, upcoming updates and many more.
    • Common language is English.

Your Benefit :

• Learn 3-star strategies!
    • Siege machine, Electro Dragon utilization!
    • Farming army and war army compositions!
    • Base design for farming, edge spawn, war, trophy pushing!
    • War bonus!
    • Clan game all tier rewards!
    • Friendly environment, full time pass!

Options to join ALPHA Major :

• Reply your player tag, we will invite you as soon as possible.
    • Send the joining request to clan : #JOYPVO9L (Both "O" are alphabet)
    • Send the friend request to me : #8CQGYJOGJ ("O" is alphabet)
    • Visit www.alphamajorclan.weebly.com and send the joining request

Visit our clan website www.alphamajorclan.weebly.com for more information. We hope to hear from you. If you are not satisfied enough, please comment below, how we can improve in future.