Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 51

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Book Of Everything

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Heading to Spell Factory to Boil Freeze Spell
    Posts
    62

    Talking Book Of Everything

    Book Of Everything is featured in clan games only one time. When will next BoE will come? Let me Complete my showcase
    Last edited by Pankaj12; April 12th, 2019 at 02:45 PM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member RagingRabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    237
    What about being happy with what you get for little effort (doing some in game tasks)? Why would you think you have “the right” to get a BoE for free? Please explain.

    Stop being so entitled,that would be a good start.
    Played once CoC in the past... came back on December 6, 2018, with a fresh account. Same name: RagingRabbit. TH9. Clan: ClashPros.
    Looking for a new clan. Requirements:
    • English/Dutch speaking •• Active (chat, donations, war) •• Willing to put me in CWL •
    • Would be cool to have, but not necessary: lvl 5 donation perk •



  3. #3
    Forum Contender MasterEdy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Posts
    4,539
    Quote Originally Posted by Pankaj12 View Post
    Book Of Everything is featured in clan games only one time. When will next BoE will come? Let me Complete my showcase
    I think we’ve had it twice already. It was in the offers last two weeks ago, and pretty cheap if you ask me.

    I’d put my bet on Christmas or next major TH content update.
    Last edited by MasterEdy; April 12th, 2019 at 01:09 PM.

  4. #4
    Forum Contender MasterEdy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Posts
    4,539
    Quote Originally Posted by RagingRabbit View Post
    What about being happy with what you get for little effort (doing some in game tasks)? Why would you think you have “the right” to get a BoE for free? Please explain.

    Stop being so entitled,that would be a good start.
    And I think you should be a little less toxic to a simple question he asked. *facepalm*
    Last edited by MasterEdy; April 12th, 2019 at 01:13 PM.

  5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Darian[Supercell]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Under a Rock.
    Posts
    4,173
    There's nothing wrong with asking. Like the mythical Rune of Dark Elixir, the Book of Everything is intentionally going to be rarely offered because of how much power those items bestow on its users. While the stars don't need to align perfectly when the leylines are at their highest power, these items do offer great mystical powers and should be wielded responsibly and with great caution.

    In other words, we want them to be available for special events.
    AKA Tank Puppy

    “In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this.”
    Terry Pratchett

  6. #6
    Senior Member RagingRabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    237
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterEdy View Post
    And I think you should be a little less toxic to a simple question he asked. *facepalm*
    It is not toxic, as this was asked several times already in the past weeks. The answer is that SC decides what the rewards are, and a BoE is rightfully kept rare. And I just don’t like the begging. Should have expressed myself better though.
    Played once CoC in the past... came back on December 6, 2018, with a fresh account. Same name: RagingRabbit. TH9. Clan: ClashPros.
    Looking for a new clan. Requirements:
    • English/Dutch speaking •• Active (chat, donations, war) •• Willing to put me in CWL •
    • Would be cool to have, but not necessary: lvl 5 donation perk •



  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    On my altar pretending to be a statue
    Posts
    631
    Is Easter not a special occasion for special rewards in Clan Games?

  8. #8
    Forum Legend Warios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    8,454
    Quote Originally Posted by RagingRabbit View Post
    It is not toxic, as this was asked several times already in the past weeks. The answer is that SC decides what the rewards are, and a BoE is rightfully kept rare. And I just don’t like the begging. Should have expressed myself better though.
    Where was the OP begging?
    He made a statement "only seen Boe once".
    He asked a question "when will we see it again"
    Gave a reason "he wants to complete his collection"

    I really can't see where begging comes into play with his post.
    Level: 256 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5376 | Donations: 1.26 million | Hero Levels: 170
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h






  9. #9
    Centennial Club YDdraigGoch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Nth Devon U.K.
    Posts
    158
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    There's nothing wrong with asking. Like the mythical Rune of Dark Elixir, the Book of Everything is intentionally going to be rarely offered because of how much power those items bestow on its users. While the stars don't need to align perfectly when the leylines are at their highest power, these items do offer great mystical powers and should be wielded responsibly and with great caution.

    In other words, we want them to be available for special events.
    Sounds like the Summer Solstice then, we should all head to Stonehenge now.

  10. #10
    Jwp721's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    6,792
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandWarden0 View Post
    Is Easter not a special occasion for special rewards in Clan Games?
    No. In my opinion we need to walk a fine line on the number of religious holidays that we celebrate within the game. I wouldnt want to see us add any more if at all possible. The great thing about this game is that we can have people from all walks of life from all over the world enjoying playing together without worry of politics or religion. Let's not risk that.....




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •