Thread: Army to use and what to upgrade?

Lightbulb Army to use and what to upgrade?

I haven't played in a while and recently gotten back into CoC. I rushed my base early on and I am now trying to fix it and catch up to my level. I struggle with finding a good strategy for what I currently have while I try to catch back up.
    What's a good army with my current troop levels? My camps currently hold 240.
    Also, what should be my next troop/spell research be? I'm about to finish a freeze upgrade.
    (I've attached my profile showing my troop levels)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by BreckCoding; April 12th, 2019 at 12:38 PM. Reason: Specifying what the image contains

Banned
    I would recommend researching Bowlers, Witches and Golems as they are some of the most potent troops at town hall 10. I don't know the max level for Healers but, if your healers aren't maxed, I would also make them a priority for Queen Walks.

Centennial Club
    In terms of clanwar, these are my recommendations for th10.

Frozen witch is probably the best strategy in terms of efficiency and required effort. You need to upgrade your witches to Lv.3 and Freeze spell to Lv.5.

Falcon is also easy to learn and very effective. Same with bowitch. Those strategies also work against almost any base, so its worth to upgrade those troops early.

More situational and advanced strategies are Sui Lalo, Electrone, Dragbat, Miner, Killsquad hogs/Lalo

And for experts Queencharge followed by Miner/Hogs/Lalo

Edit: I just saw Judosloth made a video about th10 strategies. It covers some of the strats I mentioned above. Check out his channel, he has a lot of th10 guides.

https://youtu.be/jFJzNaW7VTA
    Last edited by Lorenz98; April 12th, 2019 at 04:25 PM.

Banned
    For farming, I would recommend staying in Crystal or Masters and hitting a lot of dead bases. You can use barbarians and archers or giants and wizards to snipe collectors from the outside of bases and use a Queen Walk to get further in collectors or storages