Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Double the number of bonuses for 30 cwl wars

Double the number of bonuses for 30 cwl wars

I just had to choose 7 players out of 30 to give bonuses to. When we were doing 15vs15, I was able to give almost half of the players a bonus. Can we increase the number of bonuses available for 30vs30 cwl?

Quote Originally Posted by SamHelvetia View Post
    I just had to choose 7 players out of 30 to give bonuses to. When we were doing 15vs15, I was able to give almost half of the players a bonus. Can we increase the number of bonuses available for 30vs30 cwl?
    Thats not how it works. CWL is based on more skill than anything else. Regardless how many you have participating, those 7 extra medal rewards are for who is chosen as the best of the best. It promotes competitive game play within rhe clan. It encourages everyone in it to do the best they can for one of those 7 extra medal rewards. That quite frankly, is the point of it.
    Last edited by bobkoch1984; April 12th, 2019 at 11:04 AM.

Butt out. I’m making a suggestion to SC.

Forum Veteran
    No you're not, you're making a suggestion to this forum for comments/discussion. This is a player forum, not a SC suggestion box.

Actually, this is where in game support sends one to make suggestions to SC

Actually, this is where in game support sends one to make suggestions to SC
    Unfortunately true. However, supercel devs read this forum but never reply. It is a players forum and all items are open for discussion. Within reason. You idea has been brought up multiple times since the update. I have not seen any official response from Darian. It seems logical to me that you should get more bonus packages for a larger war.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Forum Elder
    Honestly its not an unreasonable request. The 7 loot max bonus was designed around a 15 person war. Now that we have 30, its reasonable to ask why there aren't more.

Banned
    We don't do 30v30 in my clan, but if we did I would have expected to be able to give out twice the number of bonuses. I think this should be the case

Regardless who thinks this is a good or bad idea, feedback from other players on an idea is what this forum is for. And when you suggest something on the in game support chat, it always says its a good idea to mention it here. Because they are help.ans support and they do not deal with suggestions there. And as far as you saying butt out, no need for hostility. Welcome to the forums. Be nice and respectful please.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesHowlet View Post
    Honestly its not an unreasonable request. The 7 loot max bonus was designed around a 15 person war. Now that we have 30, its reasonable to ask why there aren't more.
    Possibly just an oversight, it wouldn't be the first.

Although, #16 to #30 will be getting much better rewards, as part of a 30v30 in a higher league, than they would as the 2nd 15 in a lower league. Maybe that's the thinking?