Thread: On CWL war map, base #10 and #12 too close together

On CWL war map, base #10 and #12 too close together

We have an issue of a player mistakenly take a base thatís already been three starred in CWL. Itís seems itís the close proximity of bases #10 and #12. It happen twice in our last CWL season, and several times throughout prior seasons.
    Or, perhaps, use the template of regular war for CWL wars? Weíve not had that issue pop up in regular wars.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueOtter246 View Post
    We have an issue of a player mistakenly take a base thatís already been three starred in CWL. Itís seems itís the close proximity of bases #10 and #12. It happen twice in our last CWL season, and several times throughout prior seasons.
    Or, perhaps, use the template of regular war for CWL wars? Weíve not had that issue pop up in regular wars.
    Thats a clan management issue on who attacks what. Sounds like someone needs to pay closer attention. Secondly the clan war leagues will stay as they are. Its based purely on skill. There is no matchup formula. You are matched with 7 random clans within your respective tier. You see how long it can take to find one base in a regular war. Imagine that same formula if it was to search for 7. It could take a few days to find 7 that way. Im sorry to tell you but SC as far as anyone knows has no plans to change how cwl works. Sometimes who you face isnt fair. But you will also have clws where you dominate the other 7 clans. Within your tier, the 7 clans you face is picked by sheer random luck.

Quote Originally Posted by bobkoch1984 View Post
    Thats a clan management issue on who attacks what. Sounds like someone needs to pay closer attention. Secondly the clan war leagues will stay as they are. Its based purely on skill. There is no matchup formula. You are matched with 7 random clans within your respective tier. You see how long it can take to find one base in a regular war. Imagine that same formula if it was to search for 7. It could take a few days to find 7 that way. Im sorry to tell you but SC as far as anyone knows has no plans to change how cwl works. Sometimes who you face isnt fair. But you will also have clws where you dominate the other 7 clans. Within your tier, the 7 clans you face is picked by sheer random luck.
    I think you missed OP's point. I believe he's not talking about #10 and #12 levels, but the visual appearance that they are too tight together and while thinking you selected #10 in fact you selected #12. I think that's also the case with #5 and #7 but our CWL is over now and I can't check that up

Yes, this is what our clan is having an issue with. Has absolutely nothing to do with our league level or who we are attacking. Only issue we are dealing with is clicking into the wrong enemy base to attack because certain bases are too close together and you think you’re clicking into one base, where in fact, it takes you to another base. I think you’re right, WhiteWalkerr, bases 5 and 7 are also very close, causing the same problems.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueOtter246 View Post
    Yes, this is what our clan is having an issue with. Has absolutely nothing to do with our league level or who we are attacking. Only issue we are dealing with is clicking into the wrong enemy base to attack because certain bases are too close together and you think you’re clicking into one base, where in fact, it takes you to another base. I think you’re right, WhiteWalkerr, bases 5 and 7 are also very close, causing the same problems.
    Ahh in this case. Maybe a little more spacing then. Ok got it. Yeah not a bad idea then..id go for some more spacing.