Thread: master builder's groan😭

Troll Food

master builder's groan😭

Hi SC,
    Really feeling sad. You all brought Builder Base(BB) with great enthusiasm & people under-rated it, pity. Whenever my main village troops are training I chill in the BB. It also help's alot completing challenges, events & tasks. IDK why most players dislike it? It's just a miniature version of the main village and it's troops & heroes also take ver less time and 0 resources.
    Also, IDK it was very urgent to bring out a big update(Season Challenges) for the Main Vilage. It could have been brought later as we recently had many other new updates. 30V30 CWL roster, new troops levels, new Cannon levels, new Archer Tower levels, atc.-etc. And, that 'green' series of events & many other normal events for the Main Village.
    But, I don't remember the last event we got for our Builder Base. Not a single event. I'm not being rude, but I think you yourself have start'd disliking your own brainchild, your builder base. I rarely fetch some posts of your mods & private staffs pertaining to the Builder Base. I think, the last update/event was the BH's new level itself. LoL.
    It's not that the BB section of forums has a dirth of ideas & contents for the BB. Many enthusiastic forumers have already given ideas, like BB base'd Clan Wars(though we know that there might be some complicacies of the real-time Versus Battles) etc.-etc., but nothing new has been given for our BB excet fot the BH's new levels, BH.6, BH.7, BH.8,.....,BH.99(plans for future updates),.....BH.9999....9. Come on... SC give us something new just like you gave Clan Wars, Clan Games, CWLs & the latest Season Challenges for our main village.
    Plzzz, I urge you all to revive our BB again & bring back the player's interests.
    Last edited by Xonymous; April 12th, 2019 at 09:56 AM.

New levels for Builder Base is supposed to happen later this year.

Banned
    Builders Hall 9 is planned to be release later this year

Troll Food
    Yaa, exaxtly. I know BH. 9 is going to be released later, this year and my point is exactly the same. For new updates in BB we are only give new(/higher) BH levels, it's new troops, a new defence & next levels of walls, defences &/or buildings. No such things are given for the BH that we got for the Main village. In main village, we have got Clan Wars, Clan Games, CWLs & the latest Season Challenges; all this and new TH. levels as well. Whereas, for BB we are only given new & new levels of the Builder Hall & nothing more than that. No new events, no reductions, no new game features(or modes or whatever) like what(=CWL, CW, CG, SC) we have in Main Village.

Except for war-like type (regular CW and CWL) - for which you admitted it has a certain difficulty in accomplishing anything like that -- BB is involved in both CG and Season Challenges with challenges only for it.
    I guess the problem is that because of its design (live 1v1 that is) it has much more limited options.

Quote Originally Posted by Xonymous View Post
    Yaa, exaxtly. I know BH. 9 is going to be released later, this year and my point is exactly the same. For new updates in BB we are only give new(/higher) BH levels, it's new troops, a new defence & next levels of walls, defences &/or buildings. No such things are given for the BH that we got for the Main village. In main village, we have got Clan Wars, Clan Games, CWLs & the latest Season Challenges; all this and new TH. levels as well. Whereas, for BB we are only given new & new levels of the Builder Hall & nothing more than that. No new events, no reductions, no new game features(or modes or whatever) like what(=CWL, CW, CG, SC) we have in Main Village.
    Clan games and season challenges both work with builder hall. The pass perks benefit bh, it's just hard to tell if you are max. To be honest, there's not much point in doing builder hall events right now with so many players maxed. There has been some discussion from Darian regarding their desire to add something to bh to add more of a clan aspect. No more details than that. Personally, I would expect that to show up with bh9 but I could be wrong.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Troll Food
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Clan games and season challenges both work with builder hall. The pass perks benefit bh, it's just hard to tell if you are max. To be honest, there's not much point in doing builder hall events right now with so many players maxed. There has been some discussion from Darian regarding their desire to add something to bh to add more of a clan aspect. No more details than that. Personally, I would expect that to show up with bh9 but I could be wrong.
    I pray you words to come true & something else also comes with the new BH level.
    ThnX for replying!

Troll Food
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteWalkerr View Post
    Except for war-like type (regular CW and CWL) - for which you admitted it has a certain difficulty in accomplishing anything like that -- BB is involved in both CG and Season Challenges with challenges only for it.
    I guess the problem is that because of its design (live 1v1 that is) it has much more limited options.
    If SC can resolve clouding in the near upcoming mission 'Blue Skies', this problem is nothing before that for them. I trust their devs. & hope they come-up with something new other than the BH itself.