Thread: Attacking your own base, creating puzzle bases, and defensive construction

Attacking your own base, creating puzzle bases, and defensive construction

I really like the Friendly Challenge feature, but I would also like to be able to test my own base against myself. I would love to be able to attack my own base and see how well my defenses hold up/ In addition, I think it would be fun to have a "Puzzle Base" feature, similar to the Goblin Villages, but more along the lines of an enemy village (i.e. CC troops, defenses corresponding to the TH lvl, etc.), but designed by players. It would also be nice if, while editing a base, you could see the area covered by similar (or all) defenses to see if there are any gaps in your defense.

Quote Originally Posted by bootstrao View Post
    I really like the Friendly Challenge feature, but I would also like to be able to test my own base against myself. I would love to be able to attack my own base and see how well my defenses hold up/ In addition, I think it would be fun to have a "Puzzle Base" feature, similar to the Goblin Villages, but more along the lines of an enemy village (i.e. CC troops, defenses corresponding to the TH lvl, etc.), but designed by players. It would also be nice if, while editing a base, you could see the area covered by similar (or all) defenses to see if there are any gaps in your defense.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...rum-guidelines

I see a similar idea for the puzzle bases, but I don't see any other ideas in that post like mine. What are you trying to show me?