Thread: Need clan for war

Fresh Spawn

Need clan for war

I am an th 10 max player looking for a high lvl war clan with helpfull clan mates my player tag : #8GRYQ2G9C

Centennial Club
    We'll be a Level 5 clan this time tomorrow if you're interested.
    Join Taco Mafia! Clan tag: #22L0V0JRV

I sent you an friend request. Can’t invite as you’re already in a clan

Sam
    #8Q0PURCLU

Hey there, we have a record of 346W/87L and are constantly 3 starring and winning in wars. We're a casual clan based in U.S. called Lost Legion (8GJGLRUR) and we'd love to have you on the team. Note we use Discord (https://discord.gg/jQQCm5B) to assign targets during war, this is about as non-relaxed as it gets. Follow the link to our server. Other than that we're all adults, love to win and are drama free. Hope to see you around.

Krept

PRISM - LEVEL 14 [#8YC8PP88]
    Main clan requirements:
    - English speaking only
    - Strictly adults only
    - Confident war attacker
    - TH9 (50 combined hero’s)
    - TH10 (60 combined hero’s)
    - TH11 (80 combined hero’s)
    - TH12 (100 combined hero’s)

TROJAN GLADIATOR - LEVEL 13 [#2VRVJGJ8]
    Extension clan welcomes:
    - English speaking only
    - Strictly adults only
    - All players of all town hall and hero levels including beginners and rushed accounts. If you don’t meet the main clan requirements, join here for the meantime.

CWL? We will be running 30v30 in both clans meaning everyone who’s interested can be part of it, no one gets left out!

We ALWAYS achieve MAX tier on clan games and WAR CONSTANTLY in both clans, you can opt out whenever necessary. No war pressure, just follow the war plan and use both attacks accordingly.

We have a KIK group where we chat (it’s much easier than the in game keyboard and keeps your number private). It is mandortory for war as we discuss and post war plans there.

We are a very active and competitive group, we like to win; however we play this game for fun alongside our busy schedules and jobs. Thanks to the clan being international (mostly USA/UK), donations are never left hanging and we friendly challenge for practise, there’s always room for improvement!

If either clan sounds like the right clan for you, just mention ‘Lea in forums’ upon joining. Unsure? Add me as a friend and I will invite you to the appropriate clan.

For any interest in clans merging, please add me on KIK to discuss further.

My tag #2RQ9VUPV2
    KIK: LeaAtPrism

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Max? Join here today

We are high level, war always. If you’re really max would love to have you.

Clanibus- LEVEL 11- WAR + CLAN GAMES + LEAGUE
    Clanibus- an adult English speaking clan based out of the United States with over 40 members in multiple countries across 3 continents.

Clan Tag: #L8CR0RCJ

Who we are: We are a clan with around 40 members, currently clan level 11. We have over a 1.27 W/L ratio in war and almost always have gotten max clan rewards during clan games and currently are Clan League level Crystal 1. We currently war almost always, with a break around holidays, or if we are all upgrading heros. We offer elder and co-leader based on merit and loyalty. We have been around since November of 2015 and are looking to continue to grow.

What we are looking for: activity and loyalty. We have began to become more selective so please request to join with a message stating you are from forums and we will assess on a case by case basis. Please specify if you would like to be in war. Be active in chat, so we know youre active. Donate as well, at least 1:2 ratio. Our only other requirement is that you understand and can speak English fluently.

How to join: to join please just enter #L8CR0RCJ into your search bar and our clan name is "clanibus" with a green and yellow logo. Please mention that you are coming from the forum, and we will approve you.

If you've made it this far in our post we hope that you consider our clan. We are looking forward to winning & growing together someday soon.

B3rt31- Co-Founder & Co-Leader Clanibus

Don't forget our tag is #L8CR0RCJ