Thread: 3 new ideas / features that can better the experience of CoC

5 new ideas / features that can better the experience of CoC

Alright so I will jump straight into it.
    I wish there were 5 new features that could be added to better the game:
    1) To be able to check the previous clan you were in. (Or at least the last 5 clans you were in)
    <ruled out idea redacted>
    3) To be able to filter clans by the league they are in, so if someone who is TH12 who is really good at attacking wants to find a clan he belongs, he can just filter clans by maybe Champion League II).
    5) To be able to message a person. I know this is probably the most requested one, but I really want this to happen, of course this would lead to popular people getting spammed with messages, but you can always have a button that says avoid all messages and stuff like that, cuz communicating has always been lacking in CoC besides the chat in the clan. It would really open up options in CoC, because right now even if you friend someone on CoC, all you can see is they are online, although you are friends, you are not able to message them whatsoever.

That’s all I’ve got so far, I hope these 3 features can be considered and maybe added into the game one day. Thank you for your time to read this.
    Last edited by Ajax; April 11th, 2019 at 05:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SereneMars View Post
    Alright so I will jump straight into it.
    I wish there were 3 new features that could be added to better the game:
    1) To be able to check the previous clan you were in. (Or at least the last 5 clans you were in)
    3) To be able to filter clans by the league they are in, so if someone who is TH12 who is really good at attacking wants to find a clan he belongs, he can just filter clans by maybe Champion League II).
    That’s all I’ve got so far, I hope these 3 features can be considered and maybe added into the game one day. Thank you for your time to read this.
    1) why does it matter about a previous clan you were in? This seems redundant.

2) this is a ruled out idea, its not going to happen. Add people in your clan to your friends list if you want to see if someone is online.

3) An elder can only invite and kick people because they are elders, thats it.
    Last edited by Ajax; April 11th, 2019 at 05:17 PM.