Thread: Email id associated with the supercell id is deleted how can i access my village.

Fresh Spawn

Email id associated with the supercell id is deleted how can i access my village.

Email id associated with the supercell id is accidentally deleted 6 months ago how can i access my village.please some on tell me the procedure.

contact your email provider to restore your emaol account. otherwise you will have to contact the ingame support and request an account recovery.

There's a way. Here itself search for 'Contact Us' option. Write your problem there, also include your player tag. Supercell will contact you soon. Best Of Luck!!!
    P.S.: When asked about your problem regarding why you want to change your supercell email id, you must rightly convince them, or it's not going to work. GO there, test yourself!!

Fresh Spawn
    There is only a bot replying

Quote Originally Posted by Sankalps View Post
    There is only a bot replying
    Supercell has became like inert gas nowadays.it has no bonds with its genuine costumers. I ve been sending messages, emails etc.and all the things are replied by dumb bots. I am the biggest fool to believe that I can get back my id.
    If it was in India,then supercell company must be in jail to act like thugs..come on!!why they are replying the same thing over and over again in their emails?am I a stupid??
    My village name was "GOLDEN REX". it was th 10. Xp may be near 100.i want to recover it.i connected it with gmail but I deleted the Gmail account itself.it was about 1 year ago. tag - p2gcjllqjit. Clan- log x.i ve also sent email to supercell.coversation I'd -116434486. I ve also tried to chat using ingame options.help me to recover it.
    no one here on forum is ableto help you. the support bot is there to make things easier and faster. ask the support bot for account recovery. than he starts with asking your for playertag and other stuff. than he will stop asking stuff and a support agent will contact you (could take several days). do not post any more stuff during waiting time → it could cause an issue which let the bot start from beginning.