Thread: See what we have in stock when in roadside shop

See what we have in stock when in roadside shop

Hi,

Sorry if there was such request coz I can't found in search.
    I used to browse other roadside shop when need some good to have in stock. Is it possible to see what we have in stock (barn/silo) in the top of each box, since I like the idea of keeping minimum and maximum stock for some goods.

100% agree. Kills me when I have to go look and lose whatever it was I needed

i buy first and look later. If I do not need it, I simply sell it in my RSS

Quote Originally Posted by VulcanforHayDay View Post
    i buy first and look later. If I do not need it, I simply sell it in my RSS
    Yes, this is what I do now. But sometimes when I buy goods then in next box there's few goods that I needed most, voila! my barn is full.
    So, i go to my RSS & sell some of them. But when I get back to the last box I visited before, well they're gone...

But if I have number shown what I have in stock, let's say I keep 5 pcs for minimum, so I won't buy any goods that has already 5 in stock.

Not to mention that sometimes my RSS is full, then i got no more space to dispose what's in stock.

My advice would probably be level specific. my RSS and my barn are never full, or close to full, so that is not a consideration for me. It would have been when I was in a lower level. Thanks tiopourtu for making that point

Quote Originally Posted by VulcanforHayDay View Post
    My advice would probably be level specific. my RSS and my barn are never full, or close to full, so that is not a consideration for me. It would have been when I was in a lower level. Thanks tiopourtu for making that point
    I'll focus on leveling up then. Thanks for your advice.