Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to post images on forums threads

How to post images on forums threads

Hey there I would like to post some screenshots of a issue with the bonus loot not being applied correctly but I'm unsure how to do it through a mobile phone as there doesn't appear to be a option to upload photos?

Quote Originally Posted by vanillabooom View Post
    Hi, to add screenshot to the post you need to press on the icon with picture and insert the link into the form

https://prnt.sc/nakpy7
    That's the point I can't see no toolbar like it says in the guide. Unless that's only designed for web users? And is not on the mobile version?

Hello,

You can try either of the options listed in my signature.
    Tinypic.com or imgur.com work quite well on mobile (just copy/paste the link from their free hosting service).

Why does the toolbar not show up?
    Am I using the wrong link or can you not do it from a mobile device?
    Using a image hosting service seems counter productive for a game that is played via mobile

Quote Originally Posted by LTDanny View Post
    Why does the toolbar not show up?
    Am I using the wrong link or can you not do it from a mobile device?
    Using a image hosting service seems counter productive for a game that is played via mobile
    Whether on mobile or full site, this forum doesn’t allow to save most screenshots (very limited size) so a hosting site is mostly recommended. But indeed the buttons do not show on mobile view, the coding though is standard for forums, and can be typed in directly, to obtain the same effects as on full site view.

The functioning of this forum has been discussed many times, and for information, the standard reply is that the forums use a standard out-of-the-box version of vBulletin, without enhancements such as you request...

Quote Originally Posted by PaluEF View Post
    Whether on mobile or full site, this forum doesn’t allow to save most screenshots (very limited size) so a hosting site is mostly recommended. But indeed the buttons do not show on mobile view, the coding though is standard for forums, and can be typed in directly, to obtain the same effects as on full site view.

The functioning of this forum has been discussed many times, and for information, the standard reply is that the forums use a standard out-of-the-box version of vBulletin, without enhancements such as you request...
    Is there someone we can email issues to then. Because that seems like a easier way to get your point across as you can attach any attachment to a email.
    Thanks for your help if email is provided I'll just continue to use that instead

Quote Originally Posted by LTDanny View Post
    Is there someone we can email issues to then. Because that seems like a easier way to get your point across as you can attach any attachment to a email.
    Thanks for your help if email is provided I'll just continue to use that instead
    I am not sure if this helps, but I have been using tinypics for quite some time. Once you upload the pic, it will automatically resize the image.

select and copy the code for “forums and message boards” and paste the code directly in the body of the thread. You can then select “show preview” if you want to see the image before posting, otherwise, it will show when you submit.
    Farm 138
    CoC TH11 BhB8 maxed and its no fun! AQ 47 BK 45 GW 16
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

So there isn't a email address?

At the very bottom, there is a “contact us” to reach the “site administrator”
    Last edited by WussyPuss; April 13th, 2019 at 05:45 AM.
    Farm 138
    CoC TH11 BhB8 maxed and its no fun! AQ 47 BK 45 GW 16
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Fresh Spawn
    imgur.com works very well for me.
    Mother of 2. Lives on a mountain. Founder of airfuji.com