Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 22nd May, 2019: Save the Date

Hope we will get bh9 on this date

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    If you don't care about Builder Base, the Clan Games become even easier.

You just need to pick your battles and there are a few things that you can be completely sure about:

- there will be another BH upgrade
    - there will be a Battle Fest
    - there will be Builder Games

.. you just have to use these events to your advantage.

I mean, hating the Builder Base to an extend where an entire clan doesn't get the Top Tier Rewards during a round of Games?

That seems a bit excessive to me.

/Affront
    As in no-one in my clan (except one player) doesn't play it at all and just can't stand even opening that base, to the extent that a few of us even forgot about the gem mine for a few months. Those of us with mini accounts either don't build the boat on them, or leave it at BH2 just to get the stars in Clan Games and Season Challenges

With regards to clan games, if there are other challenges that are not builders base, we tend to get as many players as possible to accept and then trash builders base challenges to cycle through to more Main Village ones. That one time we failed was because every single challenge were builders base challenges

War option in builder base

Quote Originally Posted by GrandWarden0 View Post
    As in no-one in my clan (except one player) doesn't play it at all and just can't stand even opening that base, to the extent that a few of us even forgot about the gem mine for a few months. Those of us with mini accounts either don't build the boat on them, or leave it at BH2 just to get the stars in Clan Games and Season Challenges

With regards to clan games, if there are other challenges that are not builders base, we tend to get as many players as possible to accept and then trash builders base challenges to cycle through to more Main Village ones. That one time we failed was because every single challenge were builders base challenges
    So you are forfeiting the season pass points too? I know it's not a lot but 140 points per week....
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    So you are forfeiting the season pass points too? I know it's not a lot but 140 points per week....
    You don't need all the points to get to the top tier. I can complete all the other challenges with ease

Forum Legend
    ... leave it at BH2 just to get the stars in Clan Games and Season Challenges...
    I see that you do know how to use the Builder Base to make Clan Games and Season Challenges easier, when you donít care about BuilderBase..

.. sorry if I donít feel sorry for your clan not getting Top Tier Rewards during Builder Games.. you are obviously just making things more difficult for yourselves, which is your right. Just donít preach it like a Flat Earther, ok? ;-)

Season challenges.. yeah.. nobody beeds any of those rewards a few days earlier anyway..

/Affront
    Last edited by Affront; April 12th, 2019 at 02:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by affront View Post

.. Sorry if i don’t feel sorry for your clan not getting top tier rewards during builder games.. You are obviously just making things more difficult for yourselves, which is your right. Just don’t preach it like a flat earther, ok? ;-)

/affront
    rotflmao! Xd
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    I see that you do know how to use the Builder Base to make Clan Games and Season Challenges easier, when you don’t care about BuilderBase..

.. sorry if I don’t feel sorry for your clan not getting Top Tier Rewards during Builder Games.. you are obviously just making things more difficult for yourselves, which is your right. Just don’t preach it like a Flat Earther, ok? ;-)

Season challenges.. yeah.. nobody beeds any of those rewards a few days earlier anyway..

/Affront
    We didn't get it just that one time when there was nothing but Builders Base challenges.

With regards to the flat earth, you say that as if it isn't true! The earth is flat! It is a conspiracy!
    (Edit: Just to clarify, I am joking!)
    Last edited by GrandWarden0; April 12th, 2019 at 05:38 PM.

We didn't get it just that one time when there was nothing but Builders Base challenges.

With regards to the flat earth, you say that as if it isn't true! The earth is flat! It is a conspiracy!
    (Edit: Just to clarify, I am joking!)
    The very first builder games were a nightmare, hardest clan games ever. Even liking Builder Base i didn't like that round of clan games.

Quote Originally Posted by michelms View Post
    The very first builder games were a nightmare, hardest clan games ever. Even liking Builder Base i didn't like that round of clan games.
    It was definitely brutal. Honestly, I still don’t understand why though. I love it when a bunch of BB tasks show up now - even prefer it, actually. There was something different about that first run of Builder Games.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.