Thread: Feature Idea for the Healer Troop!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Lightbulb Feature Idea for the Healer Troop!

This is my idea, Healers can target any troop from the start of the match using a “Target Mode”. This would enable the Healer to target any type of troop, but not a specific troop. This could be done once per battle. It may need a nerf when the “Target Mode” is enabled, maybe around 5-10% to healer effectiveness because it could be overpowered in some cases I assume.
    Exclusions would be Heroes; because that could go a bit crazy.
    (I am aware they have a 45% heal nerf to Heroes).
    She would still be able to target them but only if the healers have the “toggle mode” disabled. I think it should look similar to the toggle of the Grand Warden, that’s my pitch, what do you guys think? I know there has been a similar post https://forum.supercell.com/showthread.php/17470-Ground-mode-for-level-4-healers-favorite-targeting
    But I find this is a more refined idea, and locking those abilities to certain levels would not promote sportsmanship in my opinion. And example of what it could look like in battle!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by KyanDoodle; April 10th, 2019 at 10:03 PM. Reason: Picture editing.

New Bloke/Chick
    Why this was moved to general?
    Might be a fun idea OP but I highly doubt SC would even consider it

I didnít move it to general, doesn't this forum page exist to suggest ideas? lol. I fleshed it out as much as I could. so maybe they would consider it more than other ideas