Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Easter

One of the few things left to look forward to, new decs, alas none for Easter this year?

I am really disappointed there’s no Easter Event & no new deco.

Given the normal update didn’t happen, I assumed they’d at least get into the Easter mood...I really hope the ‘massive’ update in the summer is worth waiting for...it still won’t bring back Easter though <sad bunny>
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 153 (45 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

This is a total bummer....

Maybe they'll surprise us with Easter Clydesdale horses?? <fingers crossed>

OMGosh! Love the Easter deco on Gregís farm! I want a lot of it. PLEASE diamond deco package special!!

So, not only are there no new decos, but also no themed derby with Easter themed prizes and no special event? Wow!

Of all derbies to run before Easter, the blossom? In my NH, it has by far the lowest attendance. I have only four people opted in.

So disappointed. The update had better be huge. My team is four away from its 100th gold, and I have to tell you, we're all struggling to maintain any interest in this game at all. Likewise the leader group I belong to is frustrated beyond measure. The loudest sound in the chat room is the whine of HD gears grinding to a halt.

The lack of any Easter event along with only older decorations being offered speaks volumes. No one in my small NH is even playing currently and well over half of my friends list from 7 years of playing have abandoned ship/farm. Really really disappointing...

On the plus side, I saved money this Easter! Normally I stampede to, literally, throw my money at SC as I salivate over new decos...

My piggy bank didn't have to sustain any trauma this time around, so, all is well in Stinky's World
    Kik: Stinky_and_The_Brain

Recruitment Thread:https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...0#post12058790

Fresh Spawn
    there is a maintenance right now...
    ...will there be any easter stuff showing up after that...

I already have over 1000 diamonds, I don’t want to buy any diamond packs so no Easter decorations for me, especially since they came out just 4 days before the holiday. Too late.