Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Active War Clan Looking for New Members

Active War Clan Looking for New Members

My in game name is Nightwing (th11), and my other two accounts are Cyborg (th10), and The Question (th12). Our leader is Savitar(th11), and his other two accounts are LoBo (th10), and Jimmy Olsen(th12). We like DC characters over here. It's not a requirement, but it would be cool if you had a DC character name as well. If we are closed for war, then pm me with your clan id number, and I will invite you.

We are an active level 5 war clan, my friend and I both have 3 accounts that we use to donate and win wars with. We are currently looking to expand our clan with some higher level players. You must be able to follow directions in war, or you will be banned from wars in the future. We also require you to get at least 500 points in each Clan Game. Our war history so far is below.

TH 9 and above please feel free to join.

#28CG8GULO

We will reward you with elder if you max clan games. It is possible to earn co-leader, but it will take dedication and support for the lower members of the clan.

We would prefer rational people in the clan that can take war directions. We have several war attacks we can teach, and we learned from some of the best. (For example, attack bottom up, or attack your mirror.)

We don't really care if you are rushed or maxing your base, that's up to you. It's usually better to max your war troops for your level and your defenses, but we're not insane about it.

Requirements

English only
    Th 9+
    Friendly and Active
    500 points in each Clan Games
    Follow Directions in War

We hope to see you soon!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by hfmyo; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:34 AM. Reason: New Requirements and Town and Clan Levels

Daily Bump

Daily bump.

Daily Bump.

Daily Bump

Daily bump.

Daily bump.

Daily bump.

Daily bump.

Daily Bump