Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: CWL rewards and bonuses

The change is to force their player to play at their best and to avoid tanking in the lower league.
    Main : Th12
    2nd : Th12 (mid)

Quote Originally Posted by Autoreply View Post
    It is rare that you win all 7 wars. In particular, you will be one league higher afterwards, so after a few seasons with 7 wins, you finally end up in the league you belong, where you will be able to win 3-4 wars. That was 75-100 medals at Champs 3, now it is 90, so not too much of a difference.

In the old system, you received more by cheating the system and fighting in a low league and winning all. In the new system, place 7 in a higher league is the same as place 1 in the league below, so it always pays off to win and be promoted, which was not the case before.
    The least wars we've won since day 1 of cwl was 5 i think, we started at masters 3, so still bad for us!
    But u answered my question of to why they did such a change "In the old system, you received more by cheating the system and fighting in a low league and winning all".
    I guess again coz of ppl trying to game the system and abuse it, they end up ruining it for others who play it the intended way.
    Cheers!!

Edit: there was 1 cwl we won only 4 wars.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevera View Post
    The change is to force their player to play at their best and to avoid tanking in the lower league.
    Such people will always ruin the game for others.
    Cheers mate and tnx for the answer.
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; April 5th, 2019 at 02:44 PM.

One other positive to the new system is that in the past if you had a particularly good season for whatever reason you were essentially punished by being promoted. In the next season you would struggle and earn much fewer medals than if you had "just lost one more war last season".

Edit: Was already typing when you were satisfied with answers.
    Last edited by CasualAddictions; April 5th, 2019 at 10:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CasualAddictions View Post
    One other positive to the new system is that in the past if you had a particularly good season for whatever reason you were essentially punished by being promoted. In the next season you would struggle and earn much fewer medals than if you had "just lost one more war last season".
    Yes it is more rewarding for the weaker clans, or for clans that swap between members.
    They made it so that people will want to gi higher in leagues despite winning or losing.

Quote Originally Posted by Vishu03kumar2000 View Post
    Thanks for this , since I'm a bit confused and sc haven't said anything regarding the previous CWL system .
    Well, What's the fixed no. Of bonous medals in different league ? Can I get to know this ?.
    Darian has said it remains the same. Assuming that is the case, the prior charts showing bonus packs still apply. I don’t have a link handy, but you will find it easy in one of the first hits on google if you search for it.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadii View Post
    So i just saw the new way that they will give us the medals from cwl.
    Wht did they change the system? For what reason?
    Before, our players that r in the cwl but don't play, get 25 per win plus star bonuses if they participated!!
    Now it's only 20% of the whole prize which is a maximum of 90 medals if at champs 3 while it was 175 if 7 wars were won!
    I Just wanna ask, what was reason for changing it? To me it seemed more fair. The better u did, the more u received!
    Now all u gotta do is get 8 stars.
    It's better for bad attackers or for swapping members, but its bad for clans with 1 main lineup.
    Your thoughts??
    That part about “the better you did the more you received” is wrong. That is NOT how the old system worked. The old system discouraged clans from pushing as high as they can. The old system rewarded clans for playing lower where they could get more wins and stars. The new system rewards clans for pushing as high as they can up the ladder. It is a huge improvement.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadii View Post
    So i just saw the new way that they will give us the medals from cwl.
    Wht did they change the system? For what reason?
    Next time, visit the Clan Wars sub-forum where this thread should have been posted (and where it has been moved). You'd have known all about this as players have been discussing it for a while. Don't get left out in the cold and cisit the sub-forums regularly.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 661 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

Do you still get CWL War Win Bonuses?

Anyone know if we still get league medal bonuses for winning a war?

I don't see the war win bonuses anymore in CWL so wondering if they took those out with the new medal structure?

Seems lame if they did as this will put a pretty significant cap on league medals for those who are too low level to be added into CWL. Previously you could still get a hundred or so medals if you opted in but did not participate, assuming you won several wars.

Even if you get first place the medals will be capped around 60 for masters 3 if you weren't able to war.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Splints View Post
    Anyone know if we still get league medal bonuses for winning a war?

I don't see the war win bonuses anymore in CWL so wondering if they took those out with the new medal structure?

Seems lame if they did as this will put a pretty significant cap on league medals for those who are too low level to be added into CWL. Previously you could still get a hundred or so medals if you opted in but did not participate, assuming you won several wars.

Even if you get first place the medals will be capped around 60 for masters 3 if you weren't able to war.
    I do believe bonus league medals will still be something co's or leaders can pass out.

But that's one of the things im not a fan about with this new system. People who just sit on the bench during cwl awards arent so great anymore. I thought it was better for them when they got some from wars won. Now if you dont war the medals are kinda crappy.

Yea that was what I was wondering, not the normal bonuses for end of war, but the extra medals for everyone if your clan wins on war day.

I guess if you are low level you get low league medals. That makes it really tough for those who will never be high enough level to make it into CWL for their clan. It's not possible for a TH9 to catch up to TH11s and get into CWL..they'll forever be opted out unless they join a clan of mainly TH9s.

Many clans won't have enough war members to do a 30v30 (mine included), so it seems CWL and it's perks are only available for a low amount people in your clan unless you want to throw away a win by opting in a low level to give them a couple war day stars