Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: CWL rewards and bonuses

Millennial Club

New CWL Reward System = Less Sandbagging?

Did you notice any change in the sandbagging behavior for April CWL?

Our clan went 30v30 in Masters 3. There 2 clans obviously sandbagging by making only half the attacks and not filling clan castles.

The top 4 clans were competing for 1st place until the end. In previous seasons, the last 2 days would see clans not making attacks or have a noticeable drop in stars to make the 3rd place.

It was great change for the top 6 out of 8. When normally the top 3 and bottom 3 would be sandbagging.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Well don't play it then. The game is all about having fun. If you don't find that aspect of it to be fun, then don't play it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    What evidence I have seen suggests that most people are finding it fun. But obviously, not everybody will.

Do the 30x30 wars have twice the 15x15 number of bonuses ?

They should to be consistent...
    the number of bonus in 15x15 wars is 4 + the number of win days
    is the number of bonus in 30x30 wars 8 + 2x the number of win days ?
    Preparing my list I would like a clan who finished 30x30 to confirm
    thanks
    TH 12 - AQ 60 - BK 60 - GW 30 - more than 30000 legend trophies, 6218 trophies max

no, same as 15 v 15 (if it is leader bonus that you are talking about)

Yes this one
    thanks fir answering
    TH 12 - AQ 60 - BK 60 - GW 30 - more than 30000 legend trophies, 6218 trophies max

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by move4ward View Post

Our clan went 30v30 in Masters 3. There 2 clans obviously sandbagging by making only half the attacks and not filling clan castles.

The top 4 clans were competing for 1st place until the end. In previous seasons, the last 2 days would see clans not making attacks or have a noticeable drop in stars to make the 3rd place.

It was great change for the top 6 out of 8. When normally the top 3 and bottom 3 would be sandbagging.
    I noticed this in our group in Crystal 3.
    Only once did we find empty cc. They were far behind everyone else, so dont know whether they had done this all season, or whether they had just given up by day 5 or 6, cant remember which. They did do many attacks tho, although not very efficiently.

Apart from that, there was 1 clan where 9 or 10 accounts had jumped ship, but those left all attacked (I think).
    There was the usual big boy, that simply ran away with it, and another that finished the 30v in 3rd place, that also ran a roster from 12 to 10.

But all things considered, it had a completely different feel to it.
    We got a good start, and were comfortable in 4th, chasing the top 3. Then we hit the bigger rosters and were in danger of being demoted. Eventually we came 4th.
    It appeared that everybody was giving it a go. Even on day 7, we had the clan that was lying in 7th did a big push against us, and hauled themselves into 6th.

all in all, a much better experience. Maybe the 30v option helped, as the mixed hall rosters allowed lesser players to dip, or double or triple dip. But it seemed every clan in our group wanted to at least survive in the tier.
    I saw no obvious evidence of a clan that was content with simply gathering a few medals, bearing in mind crystal 3 is a pretty casual tier.
    Time will tell, but so far so good from what we saw.

Quote Originally Posted by move4ward View Post

We were previously sandbagging but this current CWL we went in with a new approach due to the format change and it went very well.

I suspect you will not have the problem you have faced in the meta to come.
    Engineered for success
    Engineered to win
    Winning is life
    Tiger blood

questions about cwl medals

I want to ask 2 questions.

1. How the clan war league medals are calculated.
    2. How many Cwl medals i will get if i score for example 17 stars and my clan is on crystal II and secure 2nd position.

Banned
    I have a table from another thread summing this up but I can't figure out how to attach it. Does anyone know how I could attach it?

Forum Veteran
    Each rostered clan member gets 20% of the prize. Each star won adds 10%, up to a maximum of 8, for 100% of the prize. So anyone scoring 8 stars or more gets 100% of whatever the reward is. In your case, 100% of the reward for 2nd place in C2.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandWarden0 View Post
    I have a table from another thread summing this up but I can't figure out how to attach it. Does anyone know how I could attach it?
    Go into your history > press & hold on the comment to copy > come back & paste it in to a post.