Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: need neighborhood

Fresh Spawn

need neighborhood

Very interested in joining your group. There are two of us as my friend and I would like to stay in same group. We are both hard derby players and used to 320 tasks or higher if called for. We both will do extra tasks if needed. I am level 137 , Rebecca is level 72. Do not want to join a group that has drama but love to chat and get to know our teammates. No problem with messenger. Donít know much about working together on bingo or blossom derby, but willing to learn. Looking forward to your reply. Terri

The Free Spirits Neighborhood

#PR8Y08PQ yellow flower/orange horse emblem

The Free Spirits is looking for new members. We are a new NH and would love to have more join our community. We are looking for derby focused players who want to help us get to the Champions League and be successful in placing.

We promote to elder on arrival. (We just got promoted to Novice and plan on working our way up to Champions without problem.) We do 315+ tasks for normal derby, 10th is optional, and max point tasks for special derbies.

We also have a Facebook group (The Free Spirits of Hay Day) and messenger chat (both must be joined) used to make announcements and communicate with each other outside of the game if help is needed, to advertise sales or just to get to know each other. We want to have fun with the game and chat and laugh and help one another grow the NH and our farms together.

The NH is currently set to request to join and if you'd be interested DM me here so that we can get you added via Facebook to join the group and subsequently the chat and NH. Looking forward to playing together.

I’ve sent you a pm

Hi Terri, Spiritís Peace sent you a PM!
    Leader Spiritís Peace
    Competitve Champion League
    Now accepting new members​

Hi Terri,
    Sent you a pm.
    Brook

HD Addicts Army looking for a few serious players.

Hi There. Just a little bit about us:

We are a group of HD addicts that love to derby. Our favorite is Blossom Derby because we will climb the leaderboard at lightning speed. It will also allow us to show our exceptional teamwork and communication skills. We strive for Gold and 3-Line Bingo. We currently have 152 Gold Cups and seeking for more.

We are helpful, friendly, and self-sufficient bunch. Many of us have babies to support our main farms and help supply visitors for our towns.

We are well represented across the globe. You can be sure the task board is always updated throughout the day.

We believe in ruling by committee. You will be given “Elder” status immediately upon joining. If you decide to stay and are a right fit with our hood, you will be promoted to “Co-leader”. Your voice and opinions are always going to matter.

We facilitate trades within the hood and on trading sites. Trade a way your excess for stuff you need.

Leader will also help with added bonuses for all derby participants. We want to help you grow and expand.

We have very few simple rules:

• One, we ask that if you opt into derby, then you must complete 10/19 max tasks 320/400. We understand that real life gets hectic now and then so feel free to opt out anytime you need.

• Two, please respect everyone in the hood. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

• Finally, please don’t raid the shops unless the owner has specified “Sale”. This is to allow trades to go thru smoothly.

You will not find another relaxing, drama free, and yet highly competitive hood.

If you are looking for a hood, and if HD Addicts Army sounds like a place you want to be, send me a text with your tag and I will invite you. We have a couple spots left that just might be your forever home.

Happy Farming!!!

Hi Terri,

Do check us "Derby Team Players " #ULQPGLG, Level 70+ (320/400*10)

We would love to have the two of you in our hood. Our set farm level is 85, but I can lower that to allow your friend entry. Please let me know if you are interested. To learn a bit about our team, I have a thread in the recruitment forum. Just look for the hood name Carebear in the title.
    Blossom derby is a breeze as long as there is great communication.
    🦋Huni Buni🦋

WhosvilleAcres is looking a couple of members to join our neighborhood. We are an established group with active players that participate in derby and help with expansion. We ask that you do 9 tasks x 310 if you are in derby or a total of 2790 points. Derby is not mandatory but you must opt out if you do not wish to participate. The 10th task is not required. Members need to be active in chat, friendly and helpful. Level 60 is required. We are an International English speaking group. We have 61 gold trophies and are in Champion League. Come stop by for a visit. 2VOVV8C2

Fresh Spawn
    Jolly Minnie are looking for new neighbors. Relaxed helpful and fun group