Thread: Customise what troops and what level troops you get from donations

Exclamation Customise what troops and what level troops you get from donations

This would work by allowing players to select what troops and levels you want (according to your clan castle space) and only people with those requirements will be able to donate to you.

A feature like this would improve organisation for clan wars as you wouldn't get donated random troops or weak troops from an annoying clan member.

All part of clan management.

Put in the request what you want, and if you're not a mooch and the clan respect what is asked for, there shouldn't be a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by bravebarb View Post
    This would work by allowing players to select what troops and levels you want (according to your clan castle space) and only people with those requirements will be able to donate to you.

A feature like this would improve organisation for clan wars as you wouldn't get donated random troops or weak troops from an annoying clan member.
    I really like this idea, but Im not sure how hard it would be to code that interface. Nor how necessary it is.

It would completely eliminate misclicks though and the occasional donation troll that must be hunted down and removed.

The only issue id have is when someone blocks me from donating baby drags, because they think an edrag is better for their war cc.

Overall Im a +1 for this idea.

Quote Originally Posted by MiddleC View Post
    I really like this idea, but Im not sure how hard it would be to code that interface. Nor how necessary it is.
    I think this is the near the top for the reasons why it isn't implemented yet. The UI would be complex and potentially not elegant. There are a lot of other threads that talked about this in more depth.