Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 😫😫Iam leaving forums😫😫

😫😫Iam leaving forums😫😫

Iam looking myself for about last one month no one gives a dash about my threat ideas and bugs. I dont know why may be sc has blocked my account in fourms i guess , if no one reply to this ill stop thinking about coc and reporting bugs let me just play game and avoid wasting hours in forums 😠😠😠

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEKISHORE View Post
    Iam looking myself for about last one month no one gives a dash about my threat ideas and bugs. I dont know why may be sc has blocked my account in fourms i guess , if no one reply to this ill stop thinking about coc and reporting bugs let me just play game and avoid wasting hours in forums 😠😠😠
    Replying to make sure you don't think you are blocked lol. Sometimes people would just don't have anything to say about your idea? But they still see it and like it.

Wherever there are the foolish starting new clans, I am there, wagging a finger,
    Iam looking myself for about last one month no one gives a dash about my threat ideas and bugs. I dont know why may be sc has blocked my account in fourms i guess , if no one reply to this ill stop thinking about coc and reporting bugs let me just play game and avoid wasting hours in forums 
    I have over a thousand posts. 999 of them were fully ignored and then ignored some more.

Sometimes I giggle evil-like when I post it, knowing "this comment is going to crush the forums" and the thread gets closed or I just happen to silence the thread.

Ah well.

It is just a place to babble. Most threads are like conversations in real life, a few words passed but we just move on to our next task. It happens.

Keepeth thy head up, Eagle.
    Ending threads one comment at a time.

If u wish can u see my posts and you have any idea about it?

Yup! But 15 posts in a row getting ignored hurts lot😑 atleast one person can reply but none of those posts.
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; April 10th, 2019 at 12:43 PM.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Iam looking myself for about last one month no one gives a dash about my threat ideas and bugs. I dont know why may be sc has blocked my account in fourms i guess , if no one reply to this ill stop thinking about coc and reporting bugs let me just play game and avoid wasting hours in forums 
    Eaglekishore, please let me share some insight with you as a regular reader of the Hay Day subforum. When we post our ideas about improving the game, we often wonder if the HD developers will see our comments and respond to us.

And the forum moderators have reminded us that they gather our ideas weekly and forwarded them to Team Hay Day for consideration. But we must accept the possibility that the developers won't implement them for various reasons. Moreover, they don't have time to respond to us publicly because they must focus their finite resources on developing a game to entertain us.

I'm certain that you love CoC because you took the time to express your fifteen ideas. So I wish you luck in one or more of them making into the game.

---
    Lynn
    April 9, 2019
    Last edited by LynnK2015; April 10th, 2019 at 05:29 AM.
    What the hell?
    The L entity is as elusive as the Scarlet Pimpernel.
    Yet many farms heard recently the toll of the bell.
    Thank you so much sweet Supercell.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cussion-Thread

More than the idea its necessary we must have some like, during cwl we get atleast 50k dark per war but ours storage us just 28k then no use of that much rewards, atleast they should reduce rewards or increase treasure storages. you can check my last thread.
    Last edited by EAGLEKISHORE; April 10th, 2019 at 08:40 AM. Reason: Adding extra phrases

Banned
    Good luck and clash on!

Scorched Crab Scourge DeepMindAlphaZero's Avatar
    You have my sympathies as I also understand what it feels like to be ignored. Believe me, there are times where Id rather have some negative (but respectful) feedback than none at all. Thats said, here is what I recommend. For the bugs, keep on posting them and include proof as well (the purpose of the proof is for replication purposes so that the issue can be further investigated). As for ideas, try to prioritize quality over quantity. Try keeping your idea simple, short, and meaningful.

Hope that helps.
    Sad to see the BB forums go :'(
    CIAO all

More than the idea its necessary we must have some like, during cwl we get atleast 50k dark per war but ours storage us just 28k then no use of that much rewards, atleast they should reduce rewards or increase treasure storages. you can check my last thread.
    Many people have mentioned this but your post says it with the most courage. Im sure someone from Supercell will read this. Dont lose hope. Its a good idea.

I just gave you a Reputation point.
    Last edited by LeethalForce; April 11th, 2019 at 05:27 AM.
    To contact Help and Support via the web:
    http://supr.cl/Support4Clash

Iam not able to post any images from my android mobiles so i cant explain about anything clearly , i dont even know how to keep dp like u.